• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Profiency Increase In CADPAT - Am I The Only One Who Finds That Amusing?

FlyingDutchman

Inactive
Reaction score
Now, I know its just a game, but I cannot help but imagine how that would work.  Did someone else have to dress me? Did it suddenly change from bright pink to green? Was I using the jacket as a kilt and the pants as a head band?  Perhaps I realized that 'hey, this is green, perhaps I'll stand in the green stuff and pople will have a harder time seeing me.'

I just started and I do find it entertaining though.

Wait until you get more proficient with a Large Double Double!

FlyingDutchman said:
Now, I know its just a game, but I cannot help but imagine how that would work.  Did someone else have to dress me? Did it suddenly change from bright pink to green? Was I using the jacket as a kilt and the pants as a head band?  Perhaps I realized that 'hey, this is green, perhaps I'll stand in the green stuff and pople will have a harder time seeing me.'

I just started and I do find it entertaining though.

Have you seen recruits wearing their uniform?  Or the time it takes for them to get dressed?  It makes sense to me:)

Think of it as TI; soon they will turn from black and olive to a respectable pastel green.

This game really does work inthe fridge logic.  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FridgeLogic

Back