• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Promotion Recommendation Form

tannerthehammer

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
ok so I got one of these forms and a sticky note attached saying I need to go for an express test....It says that I am reccomended for promtion to CPL and the BC has signed off on it...It also says "Date minimum tir met: Apr 28thth 2007"...On this date I will have 2 years in hence being able to eligible for promotion to CPL(or Bdr. as we say in the artillery  :) )

Anyway what my question is say I go get this express test done, would they wait till April to actually promote me or would they likely just promote me before that?  Because at the top of the page under the promotion procedure heading there are 4 options: Normal, Accelerated, Acting and DAPS....None of these options are circled...

Thanks for the info

They'll promote when you meet the eligibility requirements for either an accelerated or a regular promotion. I suspect they are giving you fair warning to get your express test done before your April eligibility date. Because that testing will have to be certified "pass" by the CoC before any promotion can occur.

And, I am suspecting here that you meant April 2007.

The Librarian said:
They'll promote when you meet the eligibility requirements for either an accelerated or a regular promotion. I suspect they are giving you fair warning to get your express test done before your April eligibility date. Because that testing will have to be certified "pass" by the CoC before any promotion can occur.

And, I am suspecting here that you meant April 2007.

Yes I did mean Apr 2007...Thanks that makes sense now

Back