• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Push up club and running.

Running on a tm is easier because you don‘t have to worry about the wind, gyms are normally air conditioned so you don‘t over heat and many decks of treadmills are shock absorbant vs. the knee destroying asphalt/concrete. I read that if you run on a tm you should run at an incline of 10% to account for the wind you‘d experience outside.

Originally posted by GrahamD:
[qb] That‘s the odd part, 1974 is the year he was supposed to have been killed.[/qb]
If that‘s the case then it is definitely not the same person but if peacekeeper.ca messed up the date then 1974 could be an accurate year of birth for him.

As for the pic of his brother on the guiness site, I honestly don‘t recognize the face but it‘s been so long and people can change over the years. I only really remember Lee the most as we had mutual acquaintances.

[qb]Anyway, sorry if this was someone that you knew. I know it can suck to find out that people you used to know have passed away, even if you lost contact with them years before. [/qb]
Ya that would suck but no apologies as it looks like it may not be the same person. :D

Anyway, how did we get started on this? Oh yeah, pushups.

16...17...18....grunt...19...huff......20. Whew! Hooah!

I think running on a TM is easier because that Machine sets the pace for you and you dont have to excert as much engery pushing forward. that said if you can run 5km in a set amount of time on a treadmille, ot shouldnt be that much different outside if their isnt any hills.

That‘s why they reccomend you set the TM on an incline, so your not just lifting your feet.

Nick said:
GrahamD,

Don't know if you know of this site but I purchase all my protein from the guys at www.sndcanada.com

I'm hard pressed to find cheaper prices anywhere. I mean the prices run 25% to 50% cheaper than most dealer prices and you get deals with large volume orders as well.

They also have store locations in the GTA if you're interested in checking them out.

Actually there's a place called www.healthtoyou.ca that has the cheapest prices in all of Canada and have all kinds of supplements to get you to your goals.

Back