• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PUSHUP FORM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazda3mazdaspeed

Inactive
Reaction score
Does the CF want pushups done with elbows perpendicular(90 degrees to your body, L shaped) to your body when lowered or your belows :) pointing down towards your feet when lowered? Thanks buds!

When I did my PT test at the CFRC they had me do it this way.  Hands were directly below my shoulders with fingers facing forward. My arms were slightly touching the sides of my body. The  lady held a pencel in the air to let me know that I didt have to go down any furthe ; as a stop point. My noise was close to the ground though. They were looking to make sure you kept your back straight. Hope this helps.  :cdn:

What Ryan_Bohm said is the same way I've done all my push ups. A good way to know if your going down far enough is to get a buddy an get him to put his/her fist under your chest an you have to go down touch, or if your doing it along go all the way down till your chest hits the ground. Also guys, for your avatars mazda,why do you have the EME badge? Are you a qualified EME troop? and in your profile it says your in 31 SVC BN, are you actualy in this unit or are you planning on joining it? I'm guessing you plan on joining it, since your asking questions in here about CF standards or things. and Ryan_Bohm recruit privates don't have a hook.   People might think you guys are fully qualfied privates an EME, which your not.

Hey Cook, why are you so concerned with everybody's profile? I have the EME logo on my profile because I am going in WEAPONS TECH. 31 SVC BATT will be the unit I'm posted in and I am taking winter BMQ this fall. Would you like to know how many times a day I fart? We are just happy to soon be a part of the CF or fully trained and would like to let other people know what we will be. Now if we all had the general badge I could see the problem. Just let us have fun and enjoy this forum, if we are not fully qualified to answer a question, we won't answer it. We'll gladly let others know of our current qualifications if prompted, but just don't slam us and think your all that either Cook. I'm not mad at you, just the object of your comment, I'm sure you understand.

Mazda he's bringing your attention to the fact that 90% of us use our proper ranks as our avatar. Also I'd like to know how you know where you are going to posted to before you join. AND on top of that you have some nerve to come into here and start flippin' off when you started a topic on the MOST ASKED QUESTION on these forums. Use the search function and avoid phrases like "think your're all that".

Aaron, I know where I will be posted because I am going Reserve and there is only one army location in my area. As for the avatars, I agree with you, every one in a while we a need a kick in the pants, this was my time! Live and learn. I'll try to check the search feature more often.

Gotcha buddy. Actually the push up forums make me laugh now! I chuckle every time I see a new one.

Good Luck

Combat_Cook - you said that people may think were fully trained privates. I can speak for my case alone. Under the avatar I have recruit. Under each post what I beleive is the "signature" part I state when I will be leaving for my BMQ. In my profile I have included "not assigned yet" for the unit. Clearly there won't be any mix up with people  thinking I am fully trained.

mazda3mazdaspeed - a little attitude to a more senior member that is fully trained. That is un-professional.  :cdn:

OK, it's been covered a million times already. It's already off track. If you have push up, running, swimming, how do I join, what do I do when they don't call, what kind of drugs can/ can't I take, do they stick their finger up my bum questions, DO A SEARCH FIRST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back