• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quadeville Ontario Supports Our Troops

shadow

Inactive
Reaction score
I was driving through this small town about an hour south of Petawawa on my way to Tennessee over the holidays.  As I drove through the sleepy town, I noticed that almost every front lawn was boasting a large "We Support Our Troops" sign.  The further I drove through the town and the more I saw the signs, the more I began to get a little teary-eyed!

Once I arrived in TN, I had to know what the story was: it was a small town, and too far away from Pet to have currently serving members living there, so I emailed a friend who lives there.

I asked him: "I drove through Quadeville on my way to Tennessee Friday nad noticed all the 'We Support our Troops" signs on everyone's front lawn.  Is someone's son or daughter away in Afghanistan right now?  Or someone in the area?"

He replied: "Both, and we have a very well liked WWII veteran who was the source buying the signs"

I just thought I would share this little story with everyone.
The support for our troops exists everywhere across the country!

Shadow

There may be one or two former Service Members retired and living there, as Foymount was once a fair sized Radar Station.

There is signs all thru Renfrew County supporting the troops.  There is a good awareness here of what the troops do as every Rememberance Day there are troops spread out thru the county

Back