• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question on education

Headcrab

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello.

So I'm just waiting for the interview call from a CAF recruiter. In the mean time, I was thinking on taking a collage program related to the military occupation I am waiting on.

So my question is: What if I get a call for the interview (as well as get hired somewhere within the time frame) am I allowed to finish the collage program or do I pick one and leave the other?

Thank you.

Good day,

There are several possible answers to your question. Depending on the entry plan and occupation that you have chosen you may be subsidized for the remainder of the college program if it is on the list of approved programs for that occupation. If it does not meet the first situation then once your application is processed to the point that you receive an offer of enrollment you will have to chose between accepting the offer of enrollment or continuing with your college education.   

Hello.

Thanks for the information Master Corporal Steven.
Another question is do I just bring up that I will be taking a collage program to a CAF recruiter?

Good day,

Yes bring it up with your recruiter as this is showing a continued improvement in your level of education towards your chosen career path.

Back