• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question Regarding Oath Taking Ceremony Requirements

Inactive
Reaction score
Good morning,

So yesterday I was contacted by a recruiter telling me that my Oath Taking ceremony will be taking place on Monday around 7 in the afternoon. He also said I should bring some kind of paper/ID/insurance or something, though I didn't really hear him properly. He then told me that he will just email me the details regarding my Oath Ceremony and basic training requirements along attachment files later that day.

Now the problem is I still haven't received the email from him, and I think it's maybe because I gave him a new email address over the phone and he didn't hear me properly. I think the ideal thing to do is to just wait for the email but the thing is i'm not sure if recruiters work on the weekends and I don't want to be rushing all over the place on Monday because i'm unprepared.

I have never been to a Canadian forces Oath taking ceremony, can someone please explain to me what goes on and what I am required to bring (ID/information/dress codes etc) Or provide me a link to the information. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question.

To be safe, have these available:

Photo ID
SIN card
Birth Certificate
Citizenship Card if you are a Landed Immigrant/not born in Canada

Back