• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

questions about my medical history

xo31@711ret

Inactive
Reaction score
part of a PM I received recently; wish i could be more help, but for others also; please remember that only Recruiting medical can determine whether or not an individual is medically fit.

... you wouldn't mind answering a couple of questions I have about my medical history ...

my answer:

Sorry bud, I wish I could help you but it would be unethical and perhaps illegal to advice anyone on this or any site whether or not they are medically fit for the military; the only people  (and time) that can determine whether or not an individual is / is not medically fit  are the medical personnel at the various recruiting facilities. To put it simply, humans are not machines that when we have one defective part  another new part can replace it: for example 2 persons applying for the military may have asthma - it all depends on the degree, type, signs & symptoms, medications, frequency of medications, detrimental / 'life threatening' conditions etc, etc, etc - one may make it, both may make it, neither may make it...'what might be right for you may not be right for some...'

'Everyone has the right to apply and do the screening for the military.......'

Back