• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions of trade closed and reference

abb007

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I was an immigrant and now I am citizen. I want to join canadian forces, and I passed CFAT in June and I got high scores. I applied for navy marine engineering officer and navy combat engineering officer, recruiter officer told me the two trades closed, so my file closed. Recruiter officer told me checking the DND webstie to find the trades open and I reapply for the job. up to now, I check the website everyday but the two trades still no hiring. so my first question is about what time the two trades will open again?

Since I landed Canada, my family run a small homebusiness, I didn't go to any school and work for other company, so all of my 4 reference are my friends, but recruiter officer said they don't accept friend as reference, so my second question is how can I get any other reference?

Thank you very much for your help!

Unfortunately the two occupations that you have applied for are closed, and there are no confirmed dates of them being reopened.  If you are really interested in the engineering trades there are both Army (00184 Engineering officer) and Air Force (00340 Communication and electronics engineering officer) occupations open. You may want to sit down with your local recruiting detachment's military career counsellor to determine which occupations are suited for your education.

With regards to your references, it is suggested that you pick professionals in your life. Some examples are: your immigration officer, your doctor or a lawyer.

Back