• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quick question about BMQ

Eric182

Inactive
Reaction score
I hope I didn't miss a thread that covered this, but I was wondering
is there certain place where all of the BMQ testing takes place?
Like, is the only place to do this for Reg in Gagetown?
Again, I am sorry if I missed a previous thread about this.

Reg force BMQ's are held only in St. Jean and Borden.

What exactly do you mean by BMQ testing?

I just meant physical testing, I guess I worded that strange. Haha, thank you.
So there is nothing out west (I live in a town near Calgary) to take Reg BMQ?

Eric182 said:
I just meant physical testing, I guess I worded that strange. Haha, thank you.
So there is nothing out west (I live in a town near Calgary) to take Reg BMQ?

No, there isn't.  You'll have to hang up your stetson and leave the Republic and see how some of the rest of Canadians live as you go to the one and only Recruit School in St Jean, in the Province of Quebec.

George Wallace said:
No, there isn't.  You'll have to hang up your stetson and leave the Republic and see how some of the rest of Canadians live as you go to the one and only Recruit School in St Jean, in the Province of Quebec.
Borden isn't a Reg BMQ training centre anymore?

Nauticus said:
Borden isn't a Reg BMQ training centre anymore?

Borden was utilized as a 'Satellite' or 'Overflow' location to St Jean.  Whether or not that is to become permanent is for someone at the top of the Training Systems chain to decide.

George Wallace said:
Borden was utilized as a 'Satellite' or 'Overflow' location to St Jean.  Whether or not that is to become permanent is for someone at the top of the Training Systems chain to decide.

Interesting. I did not know that.

Learn something new every day.

Over the last several years they have run BMQ out of Bordom in January and in the summer. This was mostly to take some of strain off St. Jean. Not sure how much longer it will continue with the huge cut back in recruiting numbers this year.

Back