• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorbahn

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused about the rank insignia for Generals. I thought it was the one thick bar, but then saw photos where it was the swords, crown and leaves. So now it is my understanding that my latter description is what is worn on the epaulette. So where is the big bar used? Anywhere?

Thanks for any clarification.

Big bar is on the sleeve.  Crown, swords, and leaves go on the slip-on.

Beat me to the link...dam.....

I guess someone was sleeping in that informative class on rank structure. Must have been after lunch and he was a bit LUNCH DRUNK.............

haha..

I wasn't sleeping during the lecture, and I've seen that first site several times. I just didn't understand which of the bar or leaves was used for what dress.

thorbahn said:
haha..

I wasn't sleeping during the lecture, and I've seen that first site several times. I just didn't understand which of the bar or leaves was used for what dress.

Why didnt you ask your instructors if you didnt understand ?

hi i was wondering if someone could tell me the different ranks from lowest to highest in the army and the navy if they are different thanks.

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/1_6_1.asp?FlashEnabled=1&

Just because i like your name  ;D

I was wondering, after you do basic traning, when do you gewt an opportunity to move up through the ranks?

I have heard that you have to write an exam before you can move up? When does a new recruit get an opportunity to do so?

army_paralegal said:
I was wondering, after you do basic traning, when do you gewt an opportunity to move up through the ranks?

I have heard that you have to write an exam before you can move up? When does a new recruit get an opportunity to do so?

After you do some service!   Get in the CF first and then worry about the next rank level.

He seems to have that "quality" down pat, seeking a level (or two) higher than his current position.    ::)

Use the search function - there are numerous posts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back