• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCD 'C' SQN. - How is this possible???

You two are going to have to run a couple of cans and string down the hall so you can keep in touch.  ;)

George

Your solution is too simple - we prefer if the informations starts at the HQ goes over to the School and then comes from the school over to the second floor of the HQ where it then gets bumped up to the third floor and then moves down a couple of offices where it then gets bumped back down to the second floor to a separate office and then back up to the Comd and then disseminated back over to the Schools.  Its kind of like that experiment you might have did in School where you would start a rumour in one corner of the class and when it got to the final destination it had changed considerably. 

We are sitting at 600 posn filled of the 1800 we wanted to recruit into the Combat Arms.  Kind of relates to another thread about women in the military and why do we need them, (hope I don't get locked out here  :-\) , if they make up x % of the population we need to recruit that x % into the military otherwise the Army will not survive there just won't be enough soldiers to go around.  I would be interested to see if US shifts its recruiting focus towards the largest growing minority group in the States which is the Hispanics (I believe). Sorry got way off topic :blotto:

plattypuss said:
Recce 41

Not that it really matters but where are you getting you numbers?   I got 174 Armour Dp1s in the system and only 78 crewman recruited this year with a 351 pers goal for the fiscal year.
Thats not for just this yr. That is the estimated numbers for the 2-4 yr period. Some of the info was from a Recuiter I know and from St Jean and here at the school. So if you have 351 +351 that would meet the 700 mark. That 700-800 are as stated broken down in 3 catagories.
I take the info and add it up, a 700 mark would be a good number, to cover replacments, and new sqns for the next 4 yrs.

Back