• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

It is confirmed that I will be in the Eastern Ontario area at this time........................whats not confirmed is permission from higher yet. :-[

Maybe I will bring this up after some whine................wine.

PMedMoe said:
Are you coming, too, George??   I may have to take "roll call" again! Or maybe I should do a "role" call and we can all be different people... ::)

No.  I will be out of town.

Trinity said:
anyone who stays at my place also attends the 0800 hrs mass at my church.
Padre, I'm not staying with you but can I still come to your service?  I'll bring the fire extinguisher in case Sig_Des shows up.
I'm staying with PMedMoe, is it far?
D2

D Squared said:
Padre, I'm not staying with you but can I still come to your service?  I'll bring the fire extinguisher in case Sig_Des shows up.
I'm staying with PMedMoe, is it far?
D2
pm inbound

I've told a few of the people already that were expecting me for the meet, and figure that I had better post here.  Due to family obligations for the weekend that requires driving SW Ontario and back, the meet adds alot of roadtime and expense on me.  Therefore, I will be backing out of the meet this time.  I was looking forward to meeting new people, and getting to see some old friends again.  But there will be more meets to come.  Enjoy yourselves, and have a toast to me!  :cheers:

That's too bad, airmich.  :'(  Was looking forward to meeting you.  Next time, hopefully soon!!  :cheers:

I'm trying to work out the logistics and hotel but I'm 50/50

Can't let JM go without the Super Hug!

As mentioned several times, (it's become a painfully long thread so I understand not reading it all).....but I'm increasingly a "not likely."

And as I stated in those previous posts, "y'all have fun"

HitorMiss said:
No one ever listens eh JM  ;D

Well, It's not like it hasn't been said that this should NOT be considered JMs Going Away party.

ArmyVern said:
Well, It's not like it hasn't been said that this should NOT be considered JMs Going Away party.

Edited to add:  I've just changed the Poll Title in order to make it a wee bit more obvious.

Hey, I listen...The only reason I AM going is because JM probably isn't going to be there  >:D

That way I don't have to hear him boast about his "body armour" size

Hey at least now I don' have to be envious of is Harley.....now to work on my other failings  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Hey, I listen...The only reason I AM going is because JM probably isn't going to be there  >:D

That way I don't have to hear him boast about his "body armour" size

Correct me if I'm wrong; but I believe that it was you and someone else who were talking about your 'size' in the good old Colonel By lobby; and that the one you now accuse just happened to be walking by to nail you on it??

I can't believe boys talk about such things in public.  :o

HorM & Sig_Des...
no worries, we will have fun with or without JM, I mean, c'mon Trinity's going to be there!!!!

D Squared said:
HorM & Sig_Des...
no worries, we will have fun with or without JM, I mean, c'mon Trinity's going to be there!!!!
...and that cool Rice guy! I hear he's awesome.
...Right, guys? Right? Right?
...My mom says I'm cool.

Rice said:
...and that cool Rice guy! I hear he's awesome.
...Right, guys? Right? Right?
...My mom says I'm cool.

We'll be the judge of that......unless your Mom is coming too?  ;)