• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca Status- Who Replaces Mike When The Dark Helo's Swoop On Munster?

Who replaces Mike Bobbit once he's gone

• Total voters
old medic said:
Stop that, It's become too silly.

OM.. I'll tell you the truth.

I've always thought you were the best candidate for the job.  But after consulting with HoM
who obviously is one of the smartest members we have....  ::) we realized that anyone
we put in Mike's position would surely crack and suffer some internet form of PTSD.

Putting you in the position would be like volunteering you for suicide and I can't have that
on my conscience.  Hence, we suggested the boy.  He's young and no one would really miss him.
His parents can't love him all that much since he's.. 15, 16?  They can always have more kids.

Like the sign says at the front of the rollercoaster ride...."you need to be this tall to ride"  8)

Trinity said:
Putting you in the position would be like volunteering you for suicide and I can't have that
on my conscience. 

I can  ;D

emmiee said:
Like the sign says at the front of the rollercoaster ride...."you need to be this tall to ride"  8)

And that's why HoM isn't up for the position.... ;D

How about we get a new leader from the elitist members of the CF - namely me...

I fly SAR, I have lots of time off and I have a reliable source of electricity. (What more does one need?)

Zoomie said:

I fly SAR, I have lots of time off and I have a reliable source of electricity. (What more does one need?)

Humility

;)

Zoomie said:

insp_captkirk_preview.jpg

ROTFLMAO - where did you get that Michael?

P.S. Captain Kirk has nothing on me...  ;)

How much does this job pay?

The little voices are telling me who the new leader will be. Too bad the rest of you have to die first.

Question.....

why does this thread exist?

GAP said:
Question.....

why does this thread exist?

....because the Munsters are now flying Dark Helos??

(Because of the title my guess is that, given enough time,  this could turn into a JTF-2 thread.)

Trinity said:
Well... that rules you and I out.

tess has a gut so he can't be the leader.

Trinity said:
Sorry, I failed to be clear in my post.

Individual must wear or have worn a balmoral.

(highland mafia lives!)

Goodfellas--C10101962.jpg

Freakin' Highland Maifia eh, ya prick ya....All those days I took you under my arm, you little momo, and dat's the respect I get!  Lemme give you a kiss on boat cheeks, and see oos gotta gut...you Moolie..

dileas

tess

Whatever happened to Mike, anyway? I never caught what went down.

Didn't know he was a Cameron, either. I'll chip in my $.02 in support of the Balmorral criteria.  :P

Haggis said:
....because the Munsters are now flying Dark Helos??

(Because of the title my guess is that, given enough time,  this could turn into a JTF-2 thread.)

And those of us in the Ottawa area know that Munster is just down the road from the ranch.

Old Sweat said:
And those of us in the Ottawa area know that Munster is just down the road from the ranch.

Ssshhhhh!  You'll attract the JTF-2 gremlins!!!

Michael O'Leary said:

Very funny stuff!  So good I had to find the link for myself...
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/star_trek_insp.html

Heres another good one....  :rofl:

insp_diplomacy.png

Or this!

insp_prime_directive.png

... and NO you two (You both know who I am talking to!)...  it doesn't matter what I have under the kilt!

Back