• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Warning System

A

armyguy916

Mike,
I think it's a great idea what you are doing.  I read a lot of the posts and some get way out of hand.  It kinda reminds me of the way the disicpline system works at my unit, well at least in reference to the types of warnings.  Again, definately a good idea!
:fifty:

Innovative idea. I was insulted several times and constantly demoted by the same group of people for posting an opinion that contradicted their own, if it helps to reduce such behaviour, I am in favor of it.

:salute: :cdn:

Without putting too fine a point on it, the Conduct Guidelines lay out the expections for participating in the forums.

The moderators have some discretion in their actions, but it boils down to common dog: act inappropriately and expect consequences.

what about the other colours (green, olive, etc. from the home page).  What do they mean?

Good eye, those were just added last night. They match up with your "seniority" in terms of posts. (I.E. Jr. Member, Full Member, etc.) The more "senior" you are, the darker green your name is... Could be confusing, but it's also safe to ignore. :)

Just thought I'd draw your attention to this thread Mike,
it seems in your first post that the part that is supposed to say "Verbal Warning" "Recorded Warning" and "Counselling and Probation" is not in the bold and original colors, but is surrounded by the code that is supposed to make those words look bold and coloured.

Back