• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recently applied and a bit confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seppala

Inactive
Reaction score
Today I have applied to the forces via the website and filled out the application but I keep reading(online) about having to mail in your birth certificate etc, I was wondering do i need to do this after I send it in? or will i receive a E-mail telling me to do so? I just would hate to be waiting to realize I did not properly do my application process I have received one email back stating the following "Good day. This notice is to confirm the receipt of your on-line employment application to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and to inform you that your file has been opened at the Canadian Forces Recruiting Group. Based on your eligibility, CAF recruiting priorities and occupation availability a decision will be made whether or not to process your application. Should it be determined that your application will be processed, you will be notified by us and your file will then be transferred to the recruiting centre closest to you. Thank you for your interest in the CAF."
Any help be greatly appreciated i searched the forums and could not find topics myself that related to this direct problem.

Seppala said:
Any help be greatly appreciated i searched the forums and could not find topics myself that related to this direct problem.

Your either lazy or lying about having searched.  THERE ARE DOZENS of posts regarding the application process.  Including stickied topics.  There is also a new sub-forum here called ask a recruiter, which also includes how to contact recruiters via the official website.  Start reading.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back