• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reciving A letter from Borden

B.McTeer

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the application process for the Army Reserves and have been for 9 month. I have recently received a letter from CFB Borden. The letter stated that due to the fact i have A.D.H.D and that i am being medicated (haven't touched my medication for 8 months) that i do not met the requirement for the Forces. But the i can reapply having been symptom and medication free for 6 months. now my question is do i reapply after the 6 months or could i do it now seems how Ive been off the medication and have been mostly symptom free for 8 months. If some one could get back to me on this subject i would really like it

Army Reserves Applicant
B.McTeer

AND....?

Did it say 'You could already be a millionare!' and have a picture of Ed on it?

EDIT: Ah, I see you added in some content besides the flag icon. Welcome to the boards. This is really a question you should ask the recruiter as it sounds like the answer depends on the exact wording of the letter you got. Maybe stop by the recruiting center and show the letter to them. Good luck, hopefully you won't have to wait, I know what that feels like.

yeah thanks man. its been 9 months like damn its eatting me up its like pregnancy but not cause I'm a guy. so yeah ill stop by some time soon.

P.S.
It also says that i need a detailed letter from my doctor stating that I'm symptom free and i have been off medication for the set amount of time

B.McTeer

Back