• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruitment Option

happygal2015

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm interested in becoming an Officer preferably in Health Care Administration although I'm pretty flexible. I just like feeling challenged and that I'm developing professionally.
I have thirteen years of administrative experience. Mainly in academia. I have a high school diploma, a two year College Business Accounting Diploma, and I have currently completed two years of my Bachelors of Social Sciences - Psychology degree which after a hiatus have decided to continue pursuing. Should I wait to finish my degree and then speak to a recruiter regarding Officer options? Or should I speak with someone now?

Good day Happygal2015,

There are several ways in which you may apply to become an officer in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF). Some of the entry plans include paid education for which I have provided a link to our website with the information on the available paid education programs. Also on this website is a browse jobs section which has descriptions on the the different occupations that make up the CAF. Therefore Happygal2015 I would suggest that now would be the time to speak to a recruiter about the different options available to you. I have provided the link below to bring you to the website. Review the information along with reading some of the other posts on this form and if you have any additional questions we are CAF Recruiters that monitor and answer the questions posted in this section.

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/paideducation-96

Thank you for your response! I will go into a recruiting office early January and speak with a Recruiter! Happy holidays.

Again many thanks!

Back