• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regimental Affiliation.

KerryBlue

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently merit listed and in speaking to some other successful applicants in the CF Applicants group on facebook, I am slightly confused. Many are saying that they are no longer given regimental affiliation during prior to BMQ, but you find out later. However reading over the infantry threads, it seemed to be that if you are offered an Infantry spot, you got to know before heading into BMQ what your regimental affiliation will be.
MikeL said:
Those joining as Infantry NCMs choose the regiment they want to join during the recruiting process,  that is why they know.

Is this still true? Or has the process for having regimental affiliation changed?

There's a new psychometric evaluation tool being introduced to determine the optimal regimental affiliation for new recruits.  You'll be directed to complete the Integrated Measurement System Of General Response Evaluation Attribution Test to determine the type of infantryman you're best suited to be.

#NotReally

dapaterson said:
There's a new psychometric evaluation tool being introduced to determine the optimal regimental affiliation for new recruits.  You'll be directed to complete the Integrated Measurement System Of General Response Evaluation Attribution Test to determine the type of infantryman you're best suited to be.

:rofl:

dapaterson said:
#NotReally

Nice one

dapaterson said:

#NotReally

I had to spell it out....so very slow, but I looked good in my oakleys and non issued gear so I guess PPCLI was the right one for me.

MJP said:
I had to spell it out....so very slow, but I looked good in my oakleys and non issued gear so I guess PPCLI was the right one for me.

It's okay, it took your post for me to see dapaterson's embedded joke.

Don't forget long hair and a fabulous tan for Hollywood Battalion. Who knew dextron ATF had so many uses. :)

I always thought that they used something similar to the sorting hat form Harry Potter. ;D

Back