• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, any one receive an offer from CFRC Hamilton? I called the past Tuesday and the recruiter mentioned the offers would be made late this week.

-Phobos  :cdn:

Nope, called Kitchener today, still no offers from them until next week.

Though my file is on its way to Toronto as we speak, so on Monday when I get home I'll drop by CFRC Toronto and ask them what's going on.

Good luck everyone  :salute:

Phobos said:
Again, any one receive an offer from CFRC Hamilton? I called the past Tuesday and the recruiter mentioned the offers would be made late this week.

-Phobos  :cdn:

Phobos, read the last couple pages, I said no and others have not said anything about Hamilton, I am out of Hamilton RC as well, so just be patient, they are going to be coming out over the next couple weeks, its only been a couple days...Boy everyone is antsy  :tsktsk:

MKos said:
Phobos, read the last couple pages, I said no and others have not said anything about Hamilton, I am out of Hamilton RC as well, so just be patient, they are going to be coming out over the next couple weeks, its only been a couple days...Boy everyone is antsy  :tsktsk:

I would be a lot less antsy if the CFRCs would call you in all cases. But since they don't call in the event where no offer is made for you, the only other option is coming to this forum and asking these fine folks to see if their CFRC has sent out any offers yet! The alternative is calling your recruiter / file manager to the point where they will get fed up of you. :)
And, so far no one has been contacted in all of Quebec, so here's hoping for tomorrow! :cheers:

Lastly, I haven't seen anyone from outside of Ontario receive an offer as of yet. It makes me wonder how many people (that received offers) out there whom have no flipping idea that this forum exits!  :eek:

matthew1786 said:
I would be a lot less antsy if the CFRCs would call you in all cases. But since they don't call in the event where no offer is made for you, the only other option is coming to this forum and asking these fine folks to see if their CFRC has sent out any offers yet! The alternative is calling your recruiter / file manager to the point where they will get fed up of you. :)
And, so far no one has been contacted in all of Quebec, so here's hoping for tomorrow! :cheers:

Lastly, I haven't seen anyone from outside of Ontario receive an offer as of yet. It makes me wonder how many people (that received offers) out there whom have no flipping idea that this forum exits!  :eek:

Maybe their just soo deep in the woods  :blotto:

Not everyone in Ontario has received a call either, so just hang tight, and news will come.

Hello everyone,
I've been following closely, congrats to everyone who has got the call! All we can do now is wait.

oaktown said:
Everyone a little too on edge to post? What's everyone planning for the summer - forget the contract and what not, who's got plans? I'm a reservist so I'm on course. Any others?

I'm currently looking for a partner for the Yukon River Quest. Anyone interested? I can provide a canoe, all you'd need to do is get yourself up north. PM me for more information.

http://www.yukonriverquest.com/

Deets said:
I'm in Kelowna so I did all of my ROTP application process through Vancouver as well. I haven't heard anything either, but that may simply mean I didn't make first selection. You should give them a call and see what's up. I'm sure their call volume isn't as bad as Ontario's or Quebec's CFRC's.

Good luck to you too.
P.S. Do me a favor and find the Canucks, and beat them all up. They're embarrassing themselves out there!

I actually just called them this morning and spoke to my MCC. She said that they have not started giving out the offers and still trying to figure out who has been accepted. So there is still hope man. She mentioned they'll start calling next week.

Haha yeah. At least they won the last game and I think they'll win the next one too. Not so sure about Game 6.

For everyone out of CFRC Ottawa I spoke with my file manager this morning and was told that offers will be sent out next week.

Just received a call recently and was told that I have been selected for my first choice, Pilot. The wait has been long but worth it at the end. For all of you still waiting be patient. The call will come.

And for anyone wondering, I am out of CFRC Vancouver. Today is their first day for calling applicants with an offer (I am assuming because I called yesterday and they said that they had not called anyone yet).

Good luck to all!

amcanucks1 said:
Just received a call recently and was told that I have been selected for my first choice, Pilot. The wait has been long but worth it at the end. For all of you still waiting be patient. The call will come.

And for anyone wondering, I am out of CFRC Vancouver. Today is their first day for calling applicants with an offer (I am assuming because I called yesterday and they said that they had not called anyone yet).

Good luck to all!
Wow, congrats man. I'm out of Vancouver too, so lets hope some more calls get put out from there today.

Accepted out of CFRC Vancouver for my first choice, LOG officer! Attending RMC-Kingston!

I was at the recruitment centre yesterday and they told me in person, however they swore me to secrecy until they started informing applicants. Now that I see amcanucks1 got the call, I am very happy to post about it. I can confirm CFRC Vancouver had roughly 100 or so applicants and they told me only 23 were selected.

Congrats to amcanucks1 and all other successful applicants thus far. Wishing all the best for any other hopefuls reading this board too.

Hello fellow rotp candidates I have been following this thread for quite some time and have just decided to post some exciting news!!!!! I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted for marine systems engineering officer and I will be going to rmc for mechanical engineering. I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow officer cadets at the orientation period in August. I applied out of cfrc Vancouver so more people will receive their calls later next week. Congrats to those who made it and good luck to those who are still awaiting news. Here's to a great and anxiously awaited answer of acceptance. Hurahhh!!!!  ;D

Congrats to everyone! I called my recruiter today, and he said offers will continue until the end of April, and if you don't hear by then call the first week in May.

127phoenix said:
I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow officer cadets Naval Cadets at the orientation period in August.

;)

Congrats to all who've received offers. And for those who haven't, it's only been 3-4 days since it started. There's only so much time in the day to make calls, especially with so many people calling in to find out their own application status!

Take the weekend to breathe, relax and do some push-ups  8)

For some comfort, of the 5 ROTP guys in my program/year at school, our offer dates range from early March to late September, so the process is continual.

Hey guys!

Firstly, congrats on all the offers! I hope you'll fulfill your roles in the Canadian Forces well.

Secondly, I'll be joining you all in September! I've been accepted as a MARS Officer for RMC Kingston to study in a bachelor's of science for 4 years. I got my call from CFRC Montreal today in the middle of math class. I had difficulty paying attention for the rest of the class seeing as I had this big, stupid grin on my face.

Good luck to anyone who is still waiting! There's still A LOT more to be sent out. When exams are over I'll be training far more than now. ;D

Jakinder said:
Hey guys!

Firstly, congrats on all the offers! I hope you'll fulfill your roles in the Canadian Forces well.

Secondly, I'll be joining you all in September! I've been accepted as a MARS Officer for RMC Kingston to study in a bachelor's of science for 4 years. I got my call from CFRC Montreal today in the middle of math class. I had difficulty paying attention for the rest of the class seeing as I had this big, stupid grin on my face.

Good luck to anyone who is still waiting! There's still A LOT more to be sent out. When exams are over I'll be training far more than now. ;D

Congrats! First MARS offer on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back