• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received an offer for civy u or had civy u as their first choice but received an offer for RMC? I was told by my interviewer that there was going to be more of a push for RMC this year and it seems to look that way so far.

KY-Ottawa said:
Has anyone received an offer for civy u or had civy u as their first choice but received an offer for RMC? I was told by my interviewer that there was going to be more of a push for RMC this year and it seems to look that way so far.

Reading through I can recall I have seen one or two.

I know one person got exactly what I was hoping for, Civi U for InfO.

I just got my phone call. I got accepted as an Aerospace Engineering Officer with a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Physics at St. Jean.

-Phobos  :cdn:

gawnewiththewind said:
I worked 16 hours yesterday, so I didn't have access to a computer and this is a day late. HOWEVER! I got a call at 3 yesterday and an offer for Marine Systems Engineering! I'll be heading to Kingston! I thought at first it was my friends pranking me again, so I didn't answer. Then my sister called my work, and told me the Forces were looking for me and I better call them back! I am extremely excited. For everyone still waiting, good luck! The wait is killer, but keep your head up. There's still all of this week left.

Hey congratulations. I got accepted for marine systems engineering officer too at rmc Kingston I think. So see you there. :) What degree are you getting? Mine is mechanical engineer.

Phobos said:
I just got my phone call. I got accepted as an Aerospace Engineering Officer with a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Physics at St. Jean.

Congrats Phobos, I guess Hamilton got the ball rolling

127phoenix said:
Hey congratulations. I got accepted for marine systems engineering officer too at rmc Kingston I think. So see you there. :) What degree are you getting? Mine is mechanical engineer.

You think you got accepted?

Phobos said:

Congrats see you in St-Jean !

Phobos said:

That's awesome!

Congrats :) GO HAMILTON LOL

canada94 said:
That's awesome!

Congrats :) GO HAMILTON LOL

We all got to stick together LOL :salute: Phobos is the first...now this didn't help my anxiousness for the rest of the week....Plus their closed Friday to Monday :facepalm:

MKos said:
We all got to stick together LOL :salute: Phobos is the first...now this didn't help my anxiousness for the rest of the week....Plus their closed Friday to Monday :facepalm:

I called today, and they had told me that the offers would be released any day! I wasn't expecting it to be 2 hours later haha.

Call tomorrow, I know I am.

canada94 said:
I called today, and they had told me that the offers would be released any day! I wasn't expecting it to be 2 hours later haha.

Call tomorrow, I know I am.

You just calling your file manager and asking if any news on your file is in?

hey everyone! congratulations on the acceptances !
been wondering do civilian offers come out first?
I'm doing a component transfer and I emailed D Mil C they don't seem to have any information !

thanks !

Cheers!

MKos said:
You think you got accepted?

I got accepted just unsure if I was going to rmc Kingston or CMR because I was told I was accepted for marine systems engineer at rmc. So just unsure about the school that's all. Sorry if my last post was confusing.

127phoenix said:
I got accepted just unsure if I was going to rmc Kingston or CMR because I was told I was accepted for marine systems engineer at rmc. So just unsure about the school that's all. Sorry if my last post was confusing.

And by CMR...you mean St.Jean?

seagull135 said:
hey everyone! congratulations on the acceptances !
been wondering do civilian offers come out first?
I'm doing a component transfer and I emailed D Mil C they don't seem to have any information !

thanks !

Cheers!

I am in the middle of my CT as well, I have the same info and no answer. I believe I read a few pages back that there were one or two CT acceptances but thats the last I heard. Any CT's have some input? maybe someone who got an informative reply back?

Thanks

KY-Ottawa said:

Hey KY.... I got an offer for Civ-U, I'll be continuing my studies at York this fall 8)

Just realized my phone doesnt accept calls for some reason (my buddy was disappointed after trying to prank me) Gonna call CFRC Vancouver tomorrow hopefully they'll have some good news to cheer me up after the Canucks fell on their faces  :( I was also wondering if anyone else here applied for NCS ENG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back