• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

REMEMBER

Drewcifer

VETERAN
Reaction score
THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY @Mike Bobbitt

If you want to memorialize the fallen with your own 1 /2 inch by 2 inch engraved REMEMBRANCE PIN time is running out if you looking to have them by November 11.

Need those names by 30 September to have them done at the factory after which the price goes up and chances of timely delivery grow slimmer.

$20 for the top pin with two names and $15 for the five name add on. Both come engraved as per your specs.

S & H extra. PM to order.

VETERAN COIN

FACEBOOKPIN MOCIK UP DRAFT-PhotoRoom (4).pngALL CHINA FIRST.jpg

Edit:

I had people asking me about coins for fallen friends and family so came up with this.

Then, I had people ask me about how to make them so they could take up more names with one guy wanting room for 20 so I came up with the other one.

And here I am, pushed and shelled out to get these things out in time for Remembrance day with the cheapest engraving on planet earth to bring to veterans in time for this yearly event and I've only sold about 20 so far.

Once the 30th of September comes I have to pull the pin and have them shipped and then, I'm dealing with a Canadian engraver and even then, that will only be good for a week or so before they have to be mailed out if they are to meet the November deadline.

At that point the price goes up from $20 to $30 and $15 to $25.

So if people want these things for this year they need to step up now. If they don't care about when they get them then no rush, they will be around for awhile, just a little more expensive is all.

Back