• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reporting a member unfit for deployment

Nuggs

Reaction score
There's an old reg that I can't seem to find anymore. Essentially a concerned reporting a members fitness for deployment to the CO for consideration (think other circumstances not covered by the DAG).

I just couldn't seem to locate it again.

There's an old reg that I can't seem to find anymore. Essentially a concerned reporting a members fitness for deployment to the CO for consideration (think other circumstances not covered by the DAG).

I just couldn't seem to locate it again.
Is it a snap deployment? Order them to undergo enhanced readiness verification.

Don't know about the reg but when we had a case and it was decided by the CofC (me and the officer) that the member wasn't recommended for the deployment the officer then passed it on up the chain and the member was not deployed. If

Don't know about the reg but when we had a case and it was decided by the CofC (me and the officer) that the member wasn't recommended for the deployment the officer then passed it on up the chain and the member was not deployed. If

That's what will happen I'm sure. Was just trying to find the old ref. Was looking at it about a year ago, but I'm loosing brain cells at this age 😛

Well if he's done the BFT and all the remaining Weapons test and all the jazz and meets the DAG requirements then there isn't really a case to say the meter is not fit, but there is always a dialogue to be had with COC for other reasons if there are other reasons., but if DAG requirements are met in the FY then not sure why he/she would be unfit? More context would be good.

Well if he's done the BFT and all the remaining Weapons test and all the jazz and meets the DAG requirements then there isn't really a case to say the meter is not fit, but there is always a dialogue to be had with COC for other reasons if there are other reasons., but if DAG requirements are met in the FY then not sure why he/she would be unfit? More context would be good.
Really? You really need to learn how to read between the lines then.
I don’t think there really needs to be more context given on an open board.

Who are you and why have you chimed in on posts that were in essence dead.

Who are you and why have you chimed in on posts that were in essence dead.
oh maybe I wasn't reading the DTG on the posts will keep a close eye in future not very well adjusted to seeing what is dead when it comes to posts. Who are you? are you asking for my resume?

Back