• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Res on Reg Force Courses at CFSCE

:dontpanic:

touche, touche

10 more days 'til April, what do you think?

Well, Its looking good, at least that's what the CCO tells me.  don't know how good though, just as long as they don't save them all up until the Regimental Parade at the end of the month!

18 of us are arriving on 6 April in Kingston for Sig Op QL3 training.

Nope, did basic last fall, graduated December 15th in Borden, did SQ up in Meaford for the past 2 months and am on Drv Wheel getting my 404s right now. Sigops coming straight out of basic need SQ and 404s before they will ever see Kingston.

This time around.  That seems to change from season to season, depending on who is in charge at the time....

I've been hearing rumors that Sig Ops are going to be deployed overseas right after their QL3's, and word on this?

How do those of you in the trade a long time believe new recruits should prepare themselves for the training?

Rumours !! It's already happening dudio.. after you are finished your QL3 you are a fully deployable Sigop and can be sent anywhere at anytime. Enjoy today, tomorrow you may be on a plane on your way into a combat zone.

Back