• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve pay dates

AWilson

Inactive
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I recently joined the Reserves in the Comms Research trade, and I have yet to start BMQ (so no weekend work for me), but I go as often as I can, which is two evenings monthly. I know how much I am getting paid, I am just curious as to how often I get paid.

I'm trying to make a new budget and knowing how often I get paid will really help.

If this is the wrong place to post this, please point me in the right direction, still getting to know the forum.

Thank you.

You'll be paid in arrears on the 15th and last days of the month.  If those dates fall on a weekend or holiday, you'll be paid on the preceding working day.

How does that work?  In broad terms, if you work between the 1st and 15th of the month, you'll be paid at the end of the month.  If you work between the 16th and last days of the month, you'll be paid on the 15th of the following month.

Track your days worked; there can be errors in pay.  If there are errors, you need to report them promptly, since the dates for inputting pay are fairly tight.

Back