• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like or not like has nothing to do with it. But, in my opinion, the tone and content of your posts here and on other sites indicate that you do not know what the military does, do not understand its purpose, make no real effort to correct those deficiencies or are unable to do so, and, seemingly, appear to present as one who is unsuitable to be in the military. If I was still serving and you presented yourself as you have on these means to me as a potential recruit to serve in my unit (and yes, I did at one time command a reserve unit) you would not be enrolled.

As @Kirkhill more kindly put it "the CAF is a learning experience". It can provide a tremendous opportunity for young people to experience personal growth and positive emotional experiences. It can help one mature and know oneself better, strengthen resiliency, improve coping skills, and learn to take pride in self and your associations. In other words, discipline.

But it doesn't do that for everyone. Potential recruits have to meet some basic requirements. Some are very obvious; meeting minimum educational, physical and medical standards. Others not so glaringly obvious; personality and psychological. Based on how you've so far presented yourself here, I think you would fall short on meeting those requirements.
Please enlighten me what the purpose of military and what my deficiencies are sir. I would like to learn the military way.

I’m not scared in going frontlines against China, just like God said: it will be like water through floodgates. All I need to do is show up then we will conquer them. I believe they won’t even be able to put up a decent fight.

This is the future of China in the Last Days.
God says,
Wherever the incarnation appears is a place from which the enemy is exterminated. China will be the first to be annihilated; it will be laid to waste by the hand of God. God will give absolutely no quarter there.
from Essential Words From Almighty God, Christ of the Last Days

I follow the war in Ukraine, those go pro videos are tuning into my carnal desires are satisfied when I watch them.

Sir how do you survive those wars in the frontlines? How do you live another day? Have you killed an enemy before?

OK. I'm not sure if your trolling us, or really feel the way you describe, but seriously, you need to stop. The Military is NOT like in the movie's for the most part, and we don't fight religious battles against the Great Satan or some other religious being or twist people's heads off in hand to hand combat.

In my experience, life in the military can be summed up as follows:
80% boredom, sitting around waiting and hurry up and wait doing administration and routine training/instructing.
10% cool and exciting training, by learning a trade(s), travelling around the planet and interacting with others
5% (if your lucky) deploying on operations or similar and
5% hanging out with your new life long friends telling "war stories" and remembering the good ole days.

Your %s may vary if you train hard and earn a spot within the elite orgs in the Military (JTF 2, Fighter Pilot, Naval Boarding Parties, etc...), but many try and few make it there. To many it's just a job where you do your job and go home at the end of the day.

As mentioned upthread, if you presented yourself to me as is, I would not have enrolled you into the CAF. You don't appear to have the knowledge of what we do, nor the maturity or common sense required to be a good soldier/aviator/sailor. I recommend you read more, talk less, and become better aware of what the CAF is before attempting to join.

If your God can lay waste to China by his own hand, what does he need a human military for? Remember that pretty much every army since the beginning of time had its deity on its side, even when both sides worshipped the same one.

During military conflict, you get to defeat the enemy because your human superiors, military and civilian, have ordered you to do it (and, out of self-preservation, because the enemy is living under the same rules). You don't get to do it because God told you to; (a) because the bible is no longer general policy and (b) if it was a personal order, I'll bet you couldn't produce a copy of the record.

If your God can lay waste to China by his own hand, what does he need a human military for? Remember that pretty much every army since the beginning of time had its deity on its side, even when both sides worshipped the same one.

During military conflict, you get to defeat the enemy because your human superiors, military and civilian, have ordered you to do it (and, out of self-preservation, because the enemy is living under the same rules). You don't get to do it because God told you to; (a) because the bible is no longer general policy and (b) if it was a personal order, I'll bet you couldn't produce a copy of the record.

God heard the embattled nations sing and shout
"Gott strafe England" and "God save the King!"
God this, God that, and God the other thing –
"Good God!" said God, "I've got my work cut out!"

- J.C. Squire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back