• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RFI CPGear Side Tac Vest Adaptor

malone_703

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, looking for info or pics on the CP Gear side tac vest adaptor that was made some years back.  Basically it was velcro on one side to secure to the vest with the velcro strips to pass through the metal buckle.  On the other side was 5 or 6 rows and 4 columns of MOLLE.  I'm looking to pass the design on and get a couple made up to set my vest up differently.  If you have an example and can provide pics that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

malone_703 said:
Hey all, looking for info or pics on the CP Gear side tac vest adaptor that was made some years back.  Basically it was velcro on one side to secure to the vest with the velcro strips to pass through the metal buckle.  On the other side was 5 or 6 rows and 4 columns of MOLLE.  I'm looking to pass the design on and get a couple made up to set my vest up differently.  If you have an example and can provide pics that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Have you contacted CPGear?  They might be willing to do a run of them if there was enough interest.  Group buy?

I contacted CPgear after posting here. They informed me they no longer made that product and recommend the front adapter which takes place of the bayonet

Go onto Ds Tactical and look at the Molle Adaptor Panel by Vertx they work perfectly

malone_703 said:
I contacted CPgear after posting here. They informed me they no longer made that product and recommend the front adapter which takes place of the bayonet

...Which then makes it necessary to find somewhere else for your bayonet if you're a rifleman...

Our TACVEST sucks. We should accept that and move on with a newly issued load carriage system across the board.

Back