• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2023-2024

Hello, for those who has received offers, do you mind sharing what trades you were offered and your averages?

NWO, 89% average. I know another NWO applicant who got in with 83. Admissions averages for the arts are about 85, but with significant leadership experience, you have a chance to get in with lower marks than that.

Hello everyone, just got an offer for Engineer Officer and Engineering at RMC with an 87% average. Good luck to everyone heading to BMOQ this summer.

Congrats man! How long were you on the competition list?
I was on the competition list for about 3 weeks, I had some documents that had to be resubmitted in late February so I was in Final Processing for a while.

Hey there! My status on the online portal went from competition list to selected yesterday. When do you think i should expect the offer?

Hey there! My status on the online portal went from competition list to selected yesterday. When do you think i should expect the offer?
I got my offer a day after I was selected on the applicant portal. Expect it to come after this weekend or later next week.

Does anybody know for sure when the end of the bulk of the selections is?
A recruiter told me that the bulk of selections will be done between now and April 10th. There will be follow-up selections for mainly aircrew trades after that date as many people still have to do their Aircrew Selection Testing.

A recruiter told me that the bulk of selections will be done between now and April 10th. There will be follow-up selections for mainly aircrew trades after that date as many people still have to do their Aircrew Selection Testing.
Okay thanks for clearing that up. My recruiter wasn’t 100% sure so I thought I’d ask around.

Hello everyone, I recently got an offer to go to RMC next year, and I leave for BMOQ this summer, just wanted to greet everyone beforehand!

Congratulations! What trade and program are going into?
Thank you! I got an offer for Pilot, and I'm going into the arts program. Also, would anyone happen to know when we choose what degree we would like to study at RMC, they haven't contacted me yet...

Thank you! I got an offer for Pilot, and I'm going into the arts program. Also, would anyone happen to know when we choose what degree we would like to study at RMC, they haven't contacted me yet...
I know for the first year for Engineering at RMC, everybody does a general Engineering year and by the end you would choose what you want to specifically major in. As for Arts and Sciences I am not sure. It is possible they do it the same way.

Back