• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2023-2024

Thank you! I got an offer for Pilot, and I'm going into the arts program. Also, would anyone happen to know when we choose what degree we would like to study at RMC, they haven't contacted me yet...
I’m in the same boat. Received my offer for ‘Bachelor of Arts’, but haven’t declared a module yet

Did you guys ask any questions before accepting? If so how long did they take to get back to you.

Did you guys ask any questions before accepting? If so how long did they take to get back to you.
Usually your MCC (person who did your interview) will have answers to most questions. As for response times it largely depends on when you ask it, most CFRCs are closed during the weekends so if you ask a question by email, you won't get a response until the following Monday. If you ask during office hours it can take as short as 1-2 hours for a response by email. If you are in the Southern Ontario area (CFRC Toronto, Barrie, Hamilton, Oshawa) there is a discord server where a recruiter checks regularly and answers any questions: Join the Canadian Armed Forces Southern Ontario Recruiting Discord Server!

Thanks! And did you get a response after submitting your signed offer?
I haven't gotten a response yet but I'm guessing they will follow-up with joining instructions and info regarding your enrolment ceremony.

Thank you! I got an offer for Pilot, and I'm going into the arts program. Also, would anyone happen to know when we choose what degree we would like to study at RMC, they haven't contacted me yet...
Eng,Science,Arts is all the same in first year. Like I mean all 3 programs don't have a major. Starting 2nd year you will pick your major.

Definitely, if anyone else here is in BMOQ serial 42E, please feel free to add me on Instagram @haidendyck05 so we can get a gc set up
Good luck! I'm a 2nd year that prob has to BMOQ with you guys in the summer as I got RTU, so feel free to ask any questions about anything, I will answer everything

Hi guys, Changed to competition list last Thursday and got an offer email for Air Ops today.

Just got an offer today for Bachelor of Arts at RMC, Infantry Officer
Congratulations! If you'd like, I along with a few others on this chat have an instagram groupchat with nearly a dozen people. If you'd like to join add me @haidendyck05

Congratulations! If you'd like, I along with a few others on this chat have an instagram groupchat with nearly a dozen people. If you'd like to join add me @haidendyck0
Thank you! Are you able to accept the offer online or do you have to go into the recruitment center?

Back