• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMS Clerk trade closed?

gimliman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I've heard that RMS clerk is closed for entry. Does anyone know when it might open up?

It could be tomorrow or it could be 2011. Its pretty much a guessing game.

I'd contact your recruiter as they would be the only ones to know for sure if it was open/closed.

gimliman said:
Hi, I've heard that RMS clerk is closed for entry. Does anyone know when it might open up?

Hi gimliman,

Yes RMS clerk is closed! I know because this is the trade I applied for in the CF.
When will it be reopened? That is a question that only recruiting centers will answer in time. As stated above my post, it could be in the new fiscal year (2011) or before but... who knows ;)

Alea

I'm wondering why it's suddenly closed for potentially the rest of the year- I doubt that the trade is over it's manning level... smells like politics...

gimliman said:
I'm wondering why it's suddenly closed for potentially the rest of the year

Theres usualy a reason..........

I doubt that the trade is over it's manning level...

Probably not. But they likely have hit the maximum number of people they can realisticaly train in a year.

smells like politics...

No, just smells like you dont know whats going, are bitter and just like to speculate out of your rear orifice.

::)

Nope, it's closed because enough people applied to fill the numbers we required for intake for this year.

What kind of 'politics' do you think could be involved? Like the chain of command has something against getting paid the proper amount with the proper benefits on time?

gimliman said:
I'm wondering why it's suddenly closed for potentially the rest of the year- I doubt that the trade is over it's manning level... smells like politics...

Hi,

The CF hires the amount of people they need. If there is no need for RMS clerks for now, they just won't hire any. Wether it is related to politics or budget will not make a difference.
However, RMS being one of the largest trade in the Canadians Forces, it should reopen... in time.

Alea

CDN Aviator said:
Theres usualy a reason..........
No doubt.

Probably not. But they likely have hit the maximum number of people they can realisticaly train in a year.
CFSAL has lots of throughput.

No, just smells like you dont know whats going, are bitter and just like to speculate out of your rear orifice. Going what? Yes I'm bitter (comes from exposure to the 70 percent) and speculation is funĀ  :nod:. As for my rear orifice- please feel free to give it a big fat kiss!

Put them away and take it to PM's.

Scott
Army.ca Staff

Back