• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rocker Meat Loaf Dead at 74 & Comedian Louie Anderson Dead at 68

As teenager, seeing the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Roxy Theatre in downtown Toronto was..... enlightening.

Sail on, Mr Meatloaf.
I first saw it in Kingston when a bunch of us on the Army Command and Staff Course went to see it. We had a number of foreign students on our serial including a Kuwaiti. He came with us to the movie and to an after party as well. For him especially it was also - very enlightening.

😉

Nooooooooo!

Mods - please change heading to add "& Comedian Louie Anderson Dead at 68"

o_O

There seems to be an acceleration of people that I like dying recently. It's about time for some a**holes to go instead.

:cautious:

I hope they do, but I wouldn't bet on some celebs making it through 2022.

Dick van Dyke, Henry Kissinger, Angela Lansbury, Bob Barker, ...

As teenager, seeing the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Roxy Theatre in downtown Toronto was..... enlightening.

Sail on, Mr Meatloaf.

But I wasn't a cult member because, you know, I only saw it about a couple dozen times and could stop going at any time ;)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show cult following​

Audience participation also includes dancing the Time Warp along with the film, and throwing objects such as toast, water, toilet paper, hot dogs, and rice at appropriate points in the movie. Many theatres forbid throwing items that are difficult to clean up. In many cases, a total ban on throwing objects has been instituted due to severe damage to movie screens. Fans often attend shows in costume as the characters. At a now-defunct theater in New Orleans, the local "Eddie" would ride his motorcycle down the aisle during Meat Loaf's/Eddie's song, "Hot Patootie."[3]: 120 

Back