• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Rogue One: a Star Wars story" (official trailer released for Dec. 2016 movie)

Thread bumped for anyone who wants to share what they think about the movie since it opened last night...

Please put a "spoiler alert" above your posts if you can't restrain yourself from spilling the details of the movie.

12341577_1585800544840976_4112210983322340176_n.jpg

The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer. 

That much is for sure.

Well, per the original Star Wars (before it was Episode IV or "A New Hope") - "Many Bothans Died to Bring Us this Information"

dapaterson said:
Well, per the original Star Wars (before it was Episode IV or "A New Hope") - "Many Bothans Died to Bring Us this Information"

Turning into super nerd, that was from Return of the Jedi, talking about the second Death Star  :)

dangerboy said:
Turning into super nerd, that was from Return of the Jedi, talking about the second Death Star  :)

"Turning into".  Yes.  We'll go with that ;)

dangerboy said:

Give me your lunch money.

Saw it this morning.  Needs more Jar Jar in it

Saw it tonight. I was absolutely blown away. This was the prequel we wanted and deserved. Very different and darker feel on this one, and it worked.

I had tickets to see it today but the weather was too bad to drive to the theater.  There goes 20 bucks down the drain.  Guess I will try again tomorrow.  Oh and in my humble opinion, Episode IV was the best of the three.     

Saw it but wanted to wait a bit before commenting.

It's a pretty good film.  It isn't as swashbuckling as the others and it is certainly darker than any of the films before it.  As people have mentioned it is akin to a war movie.  It has that feel.  The action/battle scenes are awesome.

Plenty of cameos and easter eggs throughout.  For hardcore fans you'll recognise many minor characters from a new hope and makes for an awesome tie in. There are also a few eastereggs for those that are familiar with the expanded universe from the Clone Wars and Star Wars REBELS series.

Vader. Badass.  Just go see the film to get what I want to say about him.

Empire Strikes Back is still the best one in my mind but this one does justice to the franchise.

I also love how everything is so retro right down to the sideburns, mustaches and equipment from a new hope.

Back