• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP/MOTP Posting Messages

M_M

Inactive
Reaction score
What kind of posting messages do RO/MOTP candidates usually receive? I realize that most of them enrol in the same city in which they will be attending school so what type of message they get really doesn't have any implications.

Know I know that if you enrol anywhere and end up at RMC, you will end up with a prohibited posting and have to store you're F&E (if you're not UTPNMC) but how does this work for people who will be attending a civilian university that's not in the city in which they submitted their application for the CF/currently reside?

I asked my file manager and another clerk at the CFRC but neither of them knew. They told me they would call back, but I haven't heard anything yet and time is running short for a HHT and full move, should I require one. 

I read something about it being up to your CM, if you get one and I've also read you're not supposed to get a move until you're fully trade qualified. I would like more info if possible, is there a certain DAOD/QR&O I should read to educate myself in the subject? The dox relating to MOTP and ROTP don't really say much about moves. 

Thanks in advance!

I am wondering the same thing, I'm in the reserve and I have asked for a CT. They are offering me ROTP to Civy universities. I applied to a few university including one out my home town. I'm not 100% sure if this will be considered a posting.

Under normal circumstances if your attending Civi U, your message should read "Move Authorized".  All the NCM SEP messages are this way, even for those attending for 1-2 year college programs, so the ROTP/MOTP should not be any different.

If your attending a CMC (ie; RMC or CMR), that's a whole different story.

Back