• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Selections FY 2021-2022

jman579

Inactive
Reaction score
I was place on the competition list for ROTP back in December, is it true that offers usually start going out in March, and will there be any delays in offers going out because of COVID-19?

There's a few threads here for ROTP selections to help you get an idea of when they will happen. Unless someone here (I don't think we have anyone) works directly at RMC Admissions, no one would accurately be able to tell you whether COVID will delay anything. They're typically fairly close to when civilian university offers come out, as RMC is competing for the same candidates.

No, my application is still on medical/interview complete stage. Did anyone get any further with their application?

I have been on the competition list since mid December, apparently early offers were suppose to go out this week, but COVID is probably delaying everything. What trade did you guys all apply for?

I was placed on the competition list back in January. Let's hope we still hear something back this week and keep each other posted! I applied for pharm this year

I think offers start going out in the next fiscal year which starts tomorrow. Hopefully they start going out soon so school can be less stressful lol.

I applied for engineering programs and I am still at medical/Interview complete stage. When did you all apply? I had my interview in Jan2021.

I applied for engineering programs and I am still at medical/Interview complete stage. When did you all apply? I had my interview in Jan2021.

I applied for engineering as I choose signal officer as my trade. What trade did you apply for? Honestly if I were you, I would defiantly give the recruitment centre a call about being placed on the competition list, as is it has been several months since you completed your interview, and selections will be starting very soon.

I applied for electrical and mechanical engineering, I also called recruitment centre and they told me to wait for the end april or beginning of may to hear from them. Now sure why my application is stuck at that stage. Thanks for your reply.

I applied for electrical and mechanical engineering, I also called recruitment centre and they told me to wait for the end april or beginning of may to hear from them. Now sure why my application is stuck at that stage. Thanks for your reply.
Out of curiosity are you in high school or beginning of university? Yeah apparently recruitment is backlogged all the way to hell because of covid, hopefully everything gets sorted out asap.

A few people have a few weeks ago, but the bulk of us are still waiting. Confirmed selections happening at the end of the month ;)
Thanks for the update. Hopefully they send out all the offers soon. What trade did you apply for?

Something tells me this forum is gonna blow up in the next few days
This thread? (ROTP selection/offers)

Most people take ‘forum’ to mean the overall board at Milnet.ca

Back