• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Selections FY 2021-2022

My application is still stuck on medical/interview complete stage, I called and emailed but they keep telling me to wait. I am getting worried as to why my application is stuck on that stage. Anyone else on the same stage and waiting like me? Is it normal?

My application is still stuck on medical/interview complete stage, I called and emailed but they keep telling me to wait. I am getting worried as to why my application is stuck on that stage. Anyone else on the same stage and waiting like me? Is it normal?
My application was there for about 2 months. Covid has slowed everything down, and with Ontario going into more lockdowns, the medical people in Ottawa might be going even slower.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Did your application go straight from medical stage to selected or you were on competition list for a while as well. The reason I ask is because I have a feeling it will take longer for me than I thought due to covid situation and is it a must for everyone to go through each stage? My initial stages of application process were very quick so i was hoping to move quickly but I've been stuck on this stage for over a month now. Did you also apply in sept.? are you in high school? thanks.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Did your application go straight from medical stage to selected or you were on competition list for a while as well. The reason I ask is because I have a feeling it will take longer for me than I thought due to covid situation and is it a must for everyone to go through each stage? My initial stages of application process were very quick so i was hoping to move quickly but I've been stuck on this stage for over a month now. Did you also apply in sept.? are you in high school? thanks.
My application was on interview/medical complated for around 2 months. After that, I went right on the comp list.

This is my second time applying to RMC, so I didn't need to write any tests this time, and my medical was just an update so it might have been quicker for me because of that.

I applied in September, and I'm in my second year of University

hi Guys
My online portal can't login since after my medical exam and interview.
Did anyone counter this before?
Thanks

I got my UC offer back in Feb of 2021 and now they give me one month to register it at end of Apr of 2021.
But I still want to wait for ROTP response. What can I do now except waiting?

hi Guys
My online portal can't login since after my medical exam and interview.
Did anyone counter this before?
Thanks
Mine worked fine

I got my UC offer back in Feb of 2021 and now they give me one month to register it at end of Apr of 2021.
But I still want to wait for ROTP response. What can I do now except waiting?
What is UC?

Before you got an offer, were you moved to the selected section on the online portal?
I still can't login my online potral, I don't know what happened for that?
I just received the call last week to confirm me that I 'm accepted by ROTP.

Back