• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Scary black guns for legal sale.

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Myth
Reaction score
Found one of these for sale nearby, thought it looked pretty wild. $2000, .45cal  10 round mags.    Non-restricted too.

If I had the money I would buy it just to stress out the staff at my local handgun club.

kwcrs0800202.jpg

What could possibly be the purpose of that thing? 

fraserdw said:
What could possibly be the purpose of that thing?

What could possibly be the use for fast cars that go three times over the limit, or stereos thatyou can hear in the next county

Because they're legal for sale and someone wants to have fun with it.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Looks like something my neighbour would buy.  I swear, that guy has the weirdest collection of unrestricted weapons I've ever seen.  I think he's getting ready for the zombie apocalypse.

First on is my SU-16 in 5.56mm
Next is the RFB - 7.62 x 51mm
Last is the 15 shot 12 gauge KSG that I just bought and haven't taken a picture of yet.

All are non -restricted

All the specs can be found at http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/

I bought them because they're a ton of fun and they piss off the hoplophobes.

cd5d1682.jpg

ade9fa59.jpg

2b7d5d1c.jpg

recceguy said:
Last is the 15 shot 12 gauge KSG that I just bought and haven't taken a picture of yet.

All are non -restricted

Damn those are hot. All non-restricted eh? Sweet deal. I think I know what direction I'll be going for my next purchase

How do you find the SU-16??? Are the AR-15 style pistol grips/butt stocks for sale by Keltec? Those are pretty swanky looking....

I was thinking about an XCR, but they just seem so over priced...

There's enough SKSs and surplus ammo in my basement to start a reasonable coup in a third world country. Just because it's sooooo much cheaper to buy in bulk. $0.20 or less per round instead of $1 per round.

recceguy said:

All are non -restricted

cd5d1682.jpg

ade9fa59.jpg

2b7d5d1c.jpg

Other half just bought an XCR, used.  Then the wanker went and bought a bunch of add-ons for it with Christmas just around the corner.  ::)

I should not look at this thread, it makes me want to buy a new rifle.  Luckily there are no gun stores in Wainwright.

recceguy said:

This looks awesome, damn. What's something like this run?

Strike, I seen an XCR which i wanted to pick up but I'm leaning towards the KRISS I posted a picture of- seems like my daughter would appreciate it more.

[quote author=recceguy]
[/quote]"Hoplophobes"...As the late Colonel would say, "we are channelling our inner Jeff Cooper!"

A "fun" gun.....1919A4 Browning Semi-Auto.

Before:

557645_10151260857296508_271605431_n.jpg

65575_10151260857741508_1033561141_n.jpg

And after:

183466_10151260859356508_355209323_n.jpg

Yup....it's Non-Restricted too.    :nod:

:fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty:

That GPig must have an expensive taste, all that linked can't last long.  That's one serious case of recreational fun.  I'm sure there's Granola crunchers across Canada who have fits at the thought.

7.62, it's an ex-Israeli pile of parts that I re-assembled, machined, modified to semi-only (new trigger, serious machining to the internals/etc to match the denial island on the new right side plate, etc) then hammered together with a 2 pound Ball-peen Hammer.

Seriously.  I hammered the rivets into shape by hand with a 2 pound hammer.

Good fun.

NS

If I had the money to play, I would get the Kriss, It's an interesting gun and will likley be a good investment for the future, sort of reminds me of the Broomhandle. I have fired the full auto version, an impressive amount of lead in a short time with minimal muzzle climb. As others have mentioned it's an answer in search of a question.

Back