• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Secret" Meetings in Ottawa

xenobard said:
Regardless of whether or not conspiracy is involved, it is quite apparent that they've been doing a pretty crappy job of things this past century.
so do it better.

This group is brilliant.  The event is SO SECRET, that they tell everyone about it.  Then, when people say "they are doing this or they are doing that", people in general will say "Yeah, right.  If they were doing that,they wouldn't tell you about the secret meetings. Now go away, I'm watching Springer".

Anyone else see the genius in this?

:D

so do it better.

I wouldn't want their job.

It is not difficult to see that democracy is only a small part in the grand play upon the world politics stage. 

The actors include human civilization's various heads of states.  They are forefront in the performance.  They are the ones whom the audience sees; they are the ones who conduct the dialogue on stage for the audience to hear. 

However, as with any play, most of the individuals involved in the performance necessarily work behind the scenes: script writers, stage hands, make-up artists, tailors, directors, etc.. Without them the show simply could not go on. 

Some conspiracy theorists suggest that the Bilderbergs are those who work behind-the-scenes to manipulate this grand performance for sinister purposes.  This, of course, is nonsense.  In actuality, like any scriptwriter / director, they just want to put on a good show.

But how do we explain why it isn't a good show at the moment?

Well, part of the problem is that they've taken up the task of directing the performance while it has been on-going.  In fact, this play has been performed far longer than the 50 odd years since the founding of the Bilderbergs; it's been going on since the beginning of civilization itself, for this play is civilization itself.

The Bilderbergs are just frantically scribbling in the next act of the performance.  But they have no idea what the ending might be, nor do they even have a clue as to who the protagonist should be.

Moreover, they've taken up the task with a tough crowd in attendance: many in the audience have grown impatient with the performance, and have started to throw stuff at the actors on stage.  Some in the back row are even quietly discussing how to blow up the auditorium.

We can't blame the Bilderbergs, however.  It really isn't their fault.  I mean they are doing the best with the script they were left with by the directors and scriptwriters who had come before them.  It is rather poorly written, incomplete, full of mistakes, and has no coherent plot. 

As a result, the actors have been running around on stage like chickens with their heads chopped off, bantering back and forth at each other about border security, the war in Iraq, global warming , energy crisis, human rights, etc., etc., In effect, they are just stalling, hoping to God that the Bilderbergs can complete the script for the next act.

In other words, the Bilderbergs shouldn't have received an incomplete, error-riddled script to begin with.

What needs to happen is for the audience to settle down and allow the directors and script-writers behind the scenes to complete the script for the next act.  They can't work under the type of pressure they are now under.

For that matter, it wouldn't hurt if the Bilderbergs realised that they don't have to take on all the responsibility for the success of the play: they should make more of an effort in allowing the audience to take part in the performance. 

The fact of the matter is that we are all participants in the performance.  Whether we are sitting in the audience or working behind the scenes, we are all playing a part in the play because of our very involvement as members of human civilization.

Therefore, in order to move forward in the plot, all nations and all individuals alike need to take a more active and yet facilitative part in the performance.

The sooner we all realise this, the sooner we can get on to enjoying our evening at the theatre.

edited for substance

wow.

Nicely done. Whether one agrees or disagrees, the sheer artistry of the analogy leaves one almost breathless!

Brava! Bravissimo!

I was reminded of some play I read back in uni - Picadello, I believe. So I can't take complete credit for the analogy.

I wonder if there are any environmentalists in their clique. Al Gore perhaps next year?

The Media barely even covered the Bildeburg Conference. And yes it was still kept a successful secret because do any of you know what they were having the meeting for? Do any of you know what they discussed?

The only thing that isn't secret is that we know they had the meeting. Thats it. It's still a secret if the subject matter is kept under close guard which it is. Just look at the people who were there. Rockefellars, Rothschilds...etc. Super Important people in this world.

What were they doing? Having a tea party? And why doesn't the Citizens of democracy get to take part in this conference?

Bildeburg said:
The Media barely even covered the Bildeburg Conference. And yes it was still kept a successful secret because do any of you know what they were having the meeting for? Do any of you know what they discussed?

The only thing that isn't secret is that we know they had the meeting. Thats it. It's still a secret if the subject matter is kept under close guard which it is. Just look at the people who were there. Rockefellars, Rothschilds...etc. Super Important people in this world.

What were they doing? Having a tea party? And why doesn't the Citizens of democracy get to take part in this conference?

hrm.. the saint returns... lol

Wow,

That was straight from So I Married an Axe Murderer

axe.gif

STUART
                        Listen, Sonny Jim, it's a known fact
                        there's a society of the five
                        wealthiest people in the world, called
                        the Pentaverate, who run everything
                        and meet three times a year at a
                        secret country mansion in Colorado,
                        known as "The Meadows."

CHARLIE                           
                                        (sarcastic)
                        And that's obviously why we haven't
                        heard about it in the newspapers.

STUART                             
                              (inappropriately angry & loud)

That's right. They fuckin' own the
                        papers, smartass. And everything
                        else. Why do you think Scotland's
                        not been able to get independence?
                        Because the Queen the Pentavirate
                        and those English dome heads in West
                        Minster won't have it.

CHARLIE                       
                        Who are the other members of this
                        pentaverate?

STUART
                        The Queen, the Rothchilds, the Gettys,
                        the Vatican, and Colonel Sanders
                        before he went tits up. Oh, I hated
                        the Colonel with his wee beady eyes.
                        And that smug look on his face.

CHARLIE
                        Dad how can you hate "the Colonel?"

STUART
                        Because the Colonel puts an addictive
                        chemical in it that makes you crave
                        it fortnightly.

CHARLIE
                        Interesting... coo-coo

This is neat, Mike Myers is now a member, I would say welcome but yer gonners....

dileas

tess

Hi all,
:D I have been off the board for a few days attending this secret meeting in Ottawa.....so what have I missed.

3rd Horseman said:
Hi all,
:D I have been off the board for a few days attending this secret meeting in Ottawa.....so what have I missed.

the 48th regulator said:
frig,

shoulda known the horsemen are part of the pentaverate...
dileas
tess

So that explains the shortage of tinfoil in Ottawa this week. 3rd Horseman, save your's for Thanksgiving. You'll get your monies worth by cooking your turkey with it. The hat shape should just about fit the roasting pan.

recceguy said:
So that explains the shortage of tinfoil in Ottawa this week. 3rd Horseman, save your's for Thanksgiving. You'll get your monies worth by cooking your turkey with it. The hat shape should just about fit the roasting pan.
LMAO

HL

Apparently the Green Party had a "policy convention" in Ottawa on the same weekend.  A coincidence? ;)

Tess....

Were you aware that TIm Horton has now officially replaced "The Colonel" in the pentaverate?

SB

The Revolution comes my friends....time to get on the winning side :D

Back