• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Buck_HRA or anyone else,

I am curious if the 2017/2018 DEO intake for TRG DEV has been filled. Additionally, if you have any information on when would be the start of the 2018/2019 hiring for that position (or will it be commencing in March/April like the other DEOs).

Thank you very much.

Harsheth5 said:
I am in competition list since September  2017 for Infantry DEO. I still didn't received any offer yet. According to my communication with recruiter. Selection held on 31st Janauary and next will be Feb 14th and Feb 28th.

Thank you for the info. I am in the same boat, just a different DEO trade. I have been on the competition list since Aug-Sept 2017. From what I was told by my RC and a few folks here, it is the limited # of BMOQ spots that is causing the bottleneck for DEOs. Let's hope the system unclogs itself in a foreseeable future :)

Hello Buck

I am curious when the next selection dates for 2017/2018 DEO AEC are occurring.

Thanks

Just a quick update re RMC offers for 2018. I received and accepted my early offer for Aero Eng Officer mid January 2018. I applied second week of September ‘17 and completed the process in November ‘17.
Just an FYI for those that have applied to ROTP/RMC.

Would anyone happen to know when the next intake is for Intelligence Officer via DEO? Thanks

Newbie62 said:
Would anyone happen to know when the next intake is for Intelligence Officer via DEO? Thanks

Scroll through the previous posts and you'll find this:

Buck_HRA said:

For FY 17/18 there is still 1 spot for INT ...

Then there are these stickied threads:

https://army.ca/forums/threads/125930.0.html

https://army.ca/forums/threads/127069.0.html

rcafthrowaway2017 said:
Do you happen to know if DEO Pilot selections occurred last week?
From what I can tell no DEO selections occurred last week - it appears that one did occur this week.  Individuals are still having their offers done in the system so I cannot tell which DEO occupations were selected and which were not.

S4Seals said:
Hello Buck,

I am wondering, if there are any BMOQ Sessions for DEO during the month of May? Since I did see some examples in the previous year' application examples.

Thank you
At the moment recruiting staff do not have any BMOQ dates past April 2018.

Living the Dream said:
Hi Guys,

Could anyone share some knowledge on the remaining # of spots for DEO NWO (17/18)? Or perhaps, if someone knows someone who may have received a recent offer for this occupation? I am just curious if any of the recent selections touched on DEO NWOs as it seems to be pretty quiet in this department. Thank you!
As of today's date there are 21 positions remaining from the 17/18 Intake for NWO DEO.

Seanadams said:
Hi Buck. Thanks, does that mean there won't be a selection until April 1 ? (at the earliest)
For the most part the only selections occurring prior to mid/late February for 2018/2019 are for subsidized education (ROTP, MOTP, DOTP, SEELM & NCM-STEP).  2018/2019 selections for all other entry plans normally don't start occurring until early March at the earliest.  There are exceptions to this, but for the most part leaning forwarding doesn't occur. Right now the DEO selections occurring are still for 17/18.

Harsheth5 said:
Hello,
By any chance, can you please tell, how many Infantry DEO left for the year 17/18.
Thanks
As of today's date there are 18 positions remaining from the 17/18 Intake for INF DEO.

mhl0701 said:
Hello,
Does anyone know if the DEO ACSO for year 17/18 is full? if it is, how many are they thinking of hiring for 18/19?

Thank you
As of today's date there are 2 positions remaining from the 17/18 Intake for ACSO DEO.
For 18/19: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/127069.0

KSpoon said:
Hello Buck_HRA or anyone else,

I am curious if the 2017/2018 DEO intake for TRG DEV has been filled. Additionally, if you have any information on when would be the start of the 2018/2019 hiring for that position (or will it be commencing in March/April like the other DEOs).

Thank you very much.
As of today's date there is 1 position remaining from the 17/18 Intake for TDO DEO.
For the most part the only selections occurring prior to mid/late February for 2018/2019 are for subsidized education (ROTP, MOTP, DOTP, SEELM & NCM-STEP).  2018/2019 selections for all other entry plans normally don't start occurring until early March at the earliest.  There are exceptions to this, but for the most part leaning forwarding doesn't occur. Right now the DEO selections occurring are still for 17/18.

nem7 said:
Hello Buck

I am curious when the next selection dates for 2017/2018 DEO AEC are occurring.

Thanks
I don't give exact dates of Selections as they can be moved for a variety of reasons. 
I do give generalized information here: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/125930.0

Newbie62 said:
I don't give exact dates of Selections as they can be moved for a variety of reasons. 
I do give generalized information here: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/125930.0

Hello Buck,

Thank you for the reply, and I would also like to know how many spots are left for DEO AEC for the current fiscal year?

S4Seals said:
Hello Buck,
Thank you for the reply, and I would also like to know how many spots are left for DEO AEC for the current fiscal year?
As of today's date there are 3 positions remaining from the 17/18 Intake for AEC DEO.

Hi Buck,

Can I ask the number of DEO NWO/MARS Officer positions currently unfilled for this FY?

Thanks for all the help that you do here

simplysecond said:
Hi Buck,

Can I ask the number of DEO NWO/MARS Officer positions currently unfilled for this FY?

Thanks for all the help that you do here

From Buck's previous post earlier today.

As of today's date there are 21 positions remaining from the 17/18 Intake for NWO DEO.

Hello,

Is there any info on the number of positions left for Logistics Officer and Healthcare Administration Officer for fiscal 2017/2018? And as Buck said, if they are full, we can assume that selections for 2018/2019 DEO positions won't be until about March or April?

Thank you.

Hi buck,

Any information regarding french BMQO for DEO intake?
Looking for Constr Eng and ENGR.

Thanks

Hi buck,

Any chance you could post when ROTP civy U selection dates start to occur? Is it towards the end of the ROTP intake because they only make civy U selections after RMC spots are filled up or am I wrong?

Thanks.

Hi buck, any info on when selections are happening for Weapons Technician (Land)?
Thank you for always helping us out with info.

Hi buck. I was expecting an offer in Infantry DEO for the last 14th Feb selection but didn't receive any offer. As per last updated information according to my knowledge Infantry DEO has 80 openings for fiscal 18/19 and 18 opening left for 2017/18. Is there any channge or a reduced number from the current requirement?
Thanks

Tee I said:
Hello,

Is there any info on the number of positions left for Logistics Officer and Healthcare Administration Officer for fiscal 2017/2018? And as Buck said, if they are full, we can assume that selections for 2018/2019 DEO positions won't be until about March or April?

Thank you.

As of today's date there are 0 positions remaining for HCA DEO and 16 positions remaining for LOG DEO for 17/18.

Milerup said:
Hi buck,

Any information regarding french BMQO for DEO intake?
Looking for Constr Eng and ENGR.

Thanks

As of today's date there are 0 positions remaining for ENGR DEO and 4 positions remaining for CONST ENGR DEO for 17/18.

WJFW11 said:
Hi buck,

Any chance you could post when ROTP civy U selection dates start to occur? Is it towards the end of the ROTP intake because they only make civy U selections after RMC spots are filled up or am I wrong?

Thanks.
Depends on the occupation.  Some occupations are CivU only and have already started receiving offers.  CivU and RMCC (& CMR) offers go out at the same time.

Primus said:
Hi buck, any info on when selections are happening for Weapons Technician (Land)?
Thank you for always helping us out with info.

Selection Info: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/125930.0

Harsheth5 said:
Hi buck. I was expecting an offer in Infantry DEO for the last 14th Feb selection but didn't receive any offer. As per last updated information according to my knowledge Infantry DEO has 80 openings for fiscal 18/19 and 18 opening left for 2017/18. Is there any channge or a reduced number from the current requirement?
Thanks

The projected selection for DEO on 14-Feb did not occur.  This is why I do not give exact dates in my responses.  Selections can be cancelled or moved for a variety of reasons.

Buck_HRA said:
The projected selection for DEO on 14-Feb did not occur.  This is why I do not give exact dates in my responses.  Selections can be cancelled or moved for a variety of reasons.

I'm assuming that you mean this for all DEO positions?

It seems that the 3 projected DEO selections since the new year have all failed to occur. Would you be able to shed any light as to what can be expected to happen next as a DEO candidate? Will the remaining DEO positions for 17/18 even be filled before the end of the fiscal year?

I've read that the hold up is all because of limited BMOQ spots for DEO candidates, is there a reasonably approximate date where these DEO spots at BMOQ will once again be freeing up?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back