• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Should the US create a Foreign Legion for non-Americans?

Even at my age, I would consider joining a American Legion. But as in all Legions, we would be a be put in all of the shit fighting, but if you are looking for combat then that is what you would want....

At my age, I would hope that the reason to send me into harms way is important.....

well joining the USMC for me would be not only a honnour ....but it would also help me out a bunch ... for if I was down there I could also work for my dads company and at  My age I would like to take all chances possible to travel and have my so called " adventures" before I  become husband or father because at the time my family comes first.

It would be an honor, Polish. I feel the same way.

The US Dept. of Defense should remember the little 'trade' we had going on with them during the Vietnam war. Canada took their useless draft-dodger jerkoffs, US got good volunteer soldiers. Not mercenaries, but Soldiers.  It was a good trade.

Like PJ D-Dog's been saying, they should give it another chance.

Also, it would be nice to not have such a hassle during the recruiting process. I get the odd suspicion that USMC recruiters actually respect their recruits. It'd be nice to be respected by recruiters for once. Haven't realy had that yet. They've been polite and all that, but seem very indifferent.

Back