• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signals op - compute tech networking diploma from college

yeah thats what i mean, there are so man short forms to remember i get them all back asswards.

thanks for your help, im reviewing the CAF site on the jobs and seeing truley what one i will like the most. im still deciding if i should even bother going to college for the 2 year diploma or join the corces do my test and see if i'm eligable for that trade

I wouldn't spend two years in school and thousands of dollars to get into the army. It is possible to get courses once you are in the army as long as it pertains to your job.

Computer courses arent a total waste of time if you are to work with computers. If you end up in a HQnSigs it will be almost useless.

I would advise taking the instruction in the army, you can get computer courses there and there anyway.

SiG_22_Qc said:
If you end up in a HQnSigs it will be almost useless.

Unless you end up in an IT troop.  ;)

Although in those cases, networking would be of more value. Personally, I prefer the Tac Rad side myself.

Sig_Des said:
Unless you end up in an IT troop.  ;)

Although in those cases, networking would be of more value. Personally, I prefer the Tac Rad side myself.

Ya, the IT side gets old quick.  REAL quick sometimes...

Thats what happens when you spend forever in the belly of the beast and now are out in the light with the rest of us, things on a bench can get boring and quick. ;)

Back