• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signing up for coop but have reference issue

Philip1163

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 16 and applying for the Candain Armed Forces Coop for next year. The application says that I need to have references that have known me for the last 5 years. I don't have anyone that has known me. The highest I can get is 3-4 years from my highschool teachers. Would that be okay?

Good day Philip1163,

Questions on references have been asked and answered in depth on this form, including the exact questing you are asking. Conduct a better prior search before posting the same question that has already been asked to find your answer.

I have copied and paste the read first post that you skipped before posting your question so you may be informed of the rules regarding the questions to be asked on this form.

Welcome to the “Ask a CAF Recruiter” section. The members tagged as “CAF Recruiter” are official Canadian Armed Forces recruiters. They will identify themselves with their rank, first name and the Forces.ca avatar. In order to best answer questions, there are some rules that need to be adhered to.

This section is for persons who have questions about joining the Canadian Armed Forces, occupations, different enrolment programs, and prerequisites. Much of the information can be found at Forces.ca, or the Recruiting FAQ and wiki section of this site. Before you ask a question, you should be searching the forum or the Forces.ca website for these answers.

We will not answer questions about technical difficulties with the application process, or the website. We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file. These questions can be asked here: http://forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Back