• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Slagging Split From Mom says daughter should get slain soldier's medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruckmarch

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
The latest case in the news is a sad one.....

Why the hell does his ex GF's mum have one of his medals? Also his dad and mum have one each, and they can't find it in them to give one to the little girl?

Shame on all of those adults  ::)

ruckmarch said:
Why the hell does his ex GF's mum have one of his medals?

Because the member himself decided that this was the way he wanted it to be.

ruckmarch said:
The latest case in the news is a sad one.....

Why the hell does his ex GF's mum have one of his medals? Also his dad and mum have one each, and they can't find it in them to give one to the little girl?

Shame on all of those adults  ::)

Pardon me?

Those three pers have those Crosses because that particular deceased soldier chose them to have those Crosses. That was his wish. End of story. You don't know his life, or the reasoning behind his decision. Period.

What and who gave you the right to question what his wishes were? And what, pray tell, warrants you're suggestion of "shame" on anyone who (at this point in time) in opting to honour that soldiers wishes?

How do you know that none of these 3 will be passing along their (that's right - "their") Memorial Cross to said soldier's daughter upon their own deaths?

Or have you just arbitrarily decided "shame on them" without having a clue as to where (or who) they will "will" these to.

Shame on you.

ArmyVern said:
Pardon me?

Those three pers have those Crosses because that particular deceased soldier chose them to have those Crosses. That was his wish. End of story.

His reasons are his reasons. Period. What and who gave you the right to question what his wishes were?

How do you know that none of these 3 will be passing along their (that's right - "their") Memorial Cross to said soldier's daughter upon their own deaths?

Or have you just arbitrarily decided "shame on them" without having a clue as to where (or who) they will "will" these to.

Shame on you.

Whatever....why are they waiting until they drop before they give it to the little girl, the same guy's daughter and blood?

I say again.....shame on them.

ruckmarch said:
Whatever....why are they waiting until they drop before they give it to the little girl, the same guy's daughter and blood?

Shame on you - you ignorant fucking pig. Lest us hope one day that your wishes in this respect don't have some clown posting on the internet that you too made the wrong choice - regardless of your reasons -

Despite your hidden "status" - You're obviously viewing. You can find the "report to mod" buutom right below this line of mine ... to the right.

Fucktard.

ruckmarch said:

Why dont you blame the member himself while you are at it. He's the one who decided not to put the kid on the form after all.

As I said earlier, maybe there's a reason behind him not designating his daughter.

ArmyVern said:
Shame on you - you ignorant fucking pig. Lest us hope one day that your wishes in this respect don't have some clown posting on the internet that you too made the wrong choice - regardless of your reasons -

Despite your hidden "status" - You're obviously viewing. You can find the "report to mod" buutom right below this line of mine ... to the right.

Fucktard.

You went to all that length to check my status? SAD

With a mouth like yours, I rest my case!

ruckmarch said:

No, I went to PM you.

I'd rather my mouth than your attitude. And, my mouth has SFA to do with the choice this soldier made. You have ZERO idea as to why he made the choice he did. I'm willing to respect that choice --- and whatever his reasoning was for it.

He gave his life for his country, yet you suggest his wishes and choice should be ignored.

I'd rather be me thanks.

ruckmarch said:
I rest my case!

Just what exactly is your "case" ?

That you blame the people who received the medal as per the member's wishes ?

CDN Aviator said:
Just what exactly is your "case" ?

That you blame the people who received the medal as per the member's wishes ?

The one that doesn't involve you. Howzat?

ruckmarch said:
The one that doesn't involve you. Howzat?

Alright...so answer my question then.

The member himself decided who got the medal. Why is that not good enough for you ?

ArmyVern said:
No, I went to PM you.

I'd rather my mouth than your attitude. And, my mouth has SFA to do with the choice this soldier made. You have ZERO idea as to why he made the choice he did. I'm willing to respect that choice --- and whatever his reasoning was for it.

He gave his life for his country, yet you suggest his wishes and choice should be ignored.

I'd rather be me thanks.

You forgot to use your colourful language this time, what happened?

His life also includes the daughter he left behind, doesn't that mean diddly? Do you have kids at all?

CDN Aviator said:
Alright...so answer my question then.

The member himself decided who got the medal. Why is that not good enough for you ?

Are you still talking? Am not interested in a chinwag with ya

ruckmarch said:

BTW,

Your status shows right under your profile pic on this very page. It's "white" as if you're offline, but you're posting so obviously you're not offline (just hidden) ...

ruckmarch said:
His life also includes the daughter he left behind,

Yup, it sure does. But he decided not to put his kid on the form for whatever reason. HE decided.......is that so confusing ?

Do you have kids at all?

I have 2.

ruckmarch said:
Am not interested in a chinwag with ya

I'm not too worried about what you are or are not interested in princess.....

Okay, I didn't want to have to spell it out for fear of offending someone, but since the thread is spiralling anyway.....

Maybe the child is not his.  Did that occur to anyone?  We are talking ex-spouse here.

ruckmarch said:
You forgot to use your colourful language this time, what happened?

His life also includes the daughter he left behind, doesn't that mean diddly? Do you have kids at all?

Highly suggest that if you've been deployed lately you head in for a follow-up.

Me thinks you've snapped.

I have 2 kids. Doesn't this member's choice and wishes mean diddley?

ArmyVern said:
BTW,

Your status shows right under your profile pic on this very page. It's "white" as if you're offline, but you're posting so obviously you're not offline (just hidden) ...

I don't lose sleep over, I suggest you don't either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back