• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So the BPSO lost my file...

Krazy-P

Inactive
Reaction score
In june of this year i got out of the Reg force air force(before anyone starts laughing too hard i was in 2rcr for 6 years) i got my component transfer to the reserves, but the release section messed up my paperwork and i didnt get my componet transfer back to the infantry.  So the last few months i have been patiently waiting for my paperwork to be finished. Last month it was that the BPSO locked my paperwork in his desk and went on leave for a couple months, and today he is back, and has no recollection of ever having had my file.  Gotta love the military

I suppose he lost the key to his desk also.  ;D

Seriously though,

Do you have any copies of your docs, including all your Release Docs?  If you have your UER, a 498A, a copy of your Release Medical, etc., you should be able to go to a Reserve unit and apply.  I went Supp List this Spring, not having a local unit that I knew of to OT into, and I brought those docs in and have been parading and away on two Crses already. 

Drop in on the Unit that you are looking at joining with those docs and you may have better results.  Then you may not, as it is all dependant on how good they are at Administration.

Thanks for the advice, i will dig up my old files and see what i can do.

Back