• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

.... the nearest KFC where we had a bath in the deep fryer, but that only ....

...made everything one thousand times more slippery than it should be...

.... but it was to our advantage when the local gendarmerie caught up with us and tried to ...

...beat confessions out of us with lengths of rubber hose and rolled up telephone books...

.... but the DS of Army.ca came to our rescue and offered to take us all in so we could live with them forever so we ...

...took broom in left hand and dust pan in right as we faced the tyranny of...

... the DS New Year party mess with puke and blood and cocktail weenies all over the floor, but we persevered and did our time and will be released later today, after that ...

..our probationary orders dictate that we perform community service by collecting and analysing a la CSI every giant-killer dustbunny from every room in every shacks on every CFB so that...

.... display them on the bulletin board for all to see, but meanwhile, the coveralls we were issued by the DS were too small or too big so we made our way to clothing stores where we encountered a giant pile of paper work presented by a stern but good looking ...

.....red headed Supply Tech named Vern, who, in disguise was really.......

....with a soft chewy center that stuck to the roof of our mouth so we had to ...

...while singing Frank Sinatra's 'Fly Me To The Moon' to avoid receiving an awful electric shock from the "slave bracelets" around our ankles...

.... supplied by the local S and M group and matching the leather clothing they sent along, but not all turned out so well as ...

...our tailored Albanian Army crewsuits...

...a cellphone.  So I text messaged Mommy to ask...

... a simple question, for which she berated me for not using the search capability  ...

Back