• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Soldiers Banned From Military/Veterans Themed Motorcycle Groups or Events?

Haggis

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of posts on other social media sites stating that CAF soldiers have been ordered to not participate in military or veterans themed motorcycle events or groups. This appears to be 5 Div centric at this point. Any truth to this?

Nothing heard, no CANFORGEN, but given how OMGs have their tendrils all over the place in other patches clubs and their associated events, I could see it becoming enough of a regional issue to necessitate that. 5 Div may simply have a particularly pronounced problem with it?

Nothing heard, no CANFORGEN, but given how OMGs have their tendrils all over the place in other patches clubs and their associated events, I could see it becoming enough of a regional issue to necessitate that. 5 Div may simply have a particularly pronounced problem with it?
Yeah, I checked for a CANFORGEN, too. Was not surprised to not see one given OPSEC. QC is ground zero for several well established OMGs and the site of Canada’s bloodiest OMG turf war to date. I often see full patch HA and Outlaws on the QC 20 and 40 while commuting.

I saw a letter or some form of direction from a Snr Officer in Gagetown stating this..

Not sure if it was just the CFB or the whole of 5XX.

I saw a letter or some form of direction from a Snr Officer in Gagetown stating this..

Not sure if it was just the CFB or the whole of 5XX.
I saw a posting on FB and IIRC it was 5 Div.
And you sir are correct. I had to deal with HA and their asshole wannabes for a year in jail. Not a fun bunch.

I've seen a couple of posts on other social media sites stating that CAF soldiers have been ordered to not participate in military or veterans themed motorcycle events or groups. This appears to be 5 Div centric at this point. Any truth to this?

They've come out with some 'drinking in uniform' policy changes too....
1721794071446.png

Back