• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some Help With Interview Prep?

Kashim

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello!
I recently wrote my aptitude test and was told following this that i would be called/emailed in for an interview within 2-3 weeks (about a week ago).
I have followed the instructions on forces.ca and have come up with answers for most of the questions they said would be covered, but for some answers I'm having a difficult time finding information.
The careers I have applied for will be under the Direct Entry Officer Program, and are Artillery Officer, Logistics Officer, and Public Affairs Officer.
My main questions are in regards to:
-length of training before completely qualified
-Where might you serve
It was difficult to find any concrete answers on training time other then the length of basic and length of potential second language training.
I could also find lists of current operations, and initial deployments for artillery, but again little concrete for the others.
So I do not look a fool when my interview comes, could any of you kind soldiers help out an aspiring officer?

Back