• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some homemade CADPAT uniforms/vest in 1/6 scale

xavier

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all:

I thought I'd show off my homemade CADPAT combats and tactical vest. you'll note that the desert CADPAt figure is wearing a tshirt because I'd run out of muslin at the time  :D. Now that I have some. I'm seriously contemplating of sewing the new jacket with the waist pocket on the sleeves. Also I'm so displeased by the quality of the desert CADPAT vest that I'll most likely recyle the zipper and the FASTEX buckles and start over.  the ELCAN scope does exist in 1/6 but it's so rare and hard to find, I substituted an AIMPOINT (which I've seen in some photos soooo.  ;) )

Quick tecnical note, I bought the temperate CADPAT from a guy who made CDs of camo patterns for 1/6th figures. The desert CADPAT was sent to me by a fellow collector. I printed the camo pattens using my inkjet printer. I glue the muslin to the sheet of butcher's paper then print it. My only regret is that I can't find a colour guard spray. So I have to be careful not to get the cloth wet (the colours run) ;D

Thanks for looking at them:

cadpat3-1.jpg

cadpat1.jpg

cadpat4.jpg

**I know this is an old post, but this is the newest 1/6 scale thread**

Thats awesome. I use to collect dragon model figures, but left the hobby due to expense. I've always wanted to see a company do CADPAT, but debated buying MARPAT gear as a 2nd option. I have the coveted Elcan scope, I think it was from the dragon models US M240 from the Ranger figures, but it doesn't attach well to any sight rails. I've mostly stuck to collecting Vietnam era figures but I still have a bunch of parts in my bit box, mostly 21st century toys gear though. Sadly "21C" hasn't been making too much modern stuff  and Dragon models seem to focus on World War Two Germans. I'd love to see someone come out with a modern Canadian figure though.

Back