• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Waiting for my better half to get home with the burgers for supper. Just got done playing some John Deer American Farmer. Pretty lame game but it's all my little laptop will allow me.

Hello to all,

Baking some fresh bread, and nursing an insect bite on my heel, its swollen, and is 'sweating' all by itself - freakish!! It feels like I am walking on a golf ball.

Only guilty of standing on my grass in the back yard barefoot ,whilst conducting cat supervion for their routine Saturday morning 'sniff'.

Not long for the bread now.....

OWDU

Watching some show called "Flashpoint"

In this show this guy just stole a cops gun and is holding a bunch of people hostage in the ICU after the hospital refused to give a heart to his young daughter.  Awww what an inspiring plot line.  It looks some how FAMILIAR though.  Don't you think?  ;)

Hello most happy Members,

0330h, Sunday am, as uaual, can't sleep, even CC and ginger has kept me awake, so I am Night Owl 'freakensteiner' tonight, a whopping 9C outide, no central heat, no insulation, so its a bit cool inside.

The Siamese Sentinals from Hell, and the blonde were hogging the bed anyways  ;D

Its quite bright outside, so it appears to be a full moon too.

Had 'Haleist of Hales' (army.ca mbr) and another mate out on the island today, just hung out, talked shop and stuff, so it was a good Saturday.

Regards from Australia's winter wonderland on the tropical Sunshine Coast of Queensland,

OWDU

On duty this weekend (on call, carrying an electronic leash), just finished doing the weekly boot maint, and just read about another fallen soldier in the sanbox, and have more second thoughts about 'going blue'.

Hope everyone is enjoying another great weekend here in Kanuckistan, and to all our deployed folks...stick on the ice.

Well, I'll try to crash now, its nearly 0400h, listening to FOXnews to put me to sleep.

Oh, I love FOX!

Cheers,

OWDU

On duty this weekend. Just got home from doing fleet servicing on a C-130. Apparently we have a phantom shitter who struck one of the planes while it was in the barn all week  ::) :rage:

Now it's time to spend a bit of time with the youngster and then mow the lawn.

Waiting for the dye in my hair to set so I can wash it out, then it's back to cleaning the last bit of my apartment, and the stack of Geotech Reports I have to finish.

playing 'americas army' and trying to remember where I put the car keys  :-\

About to play some Civ-3, wishing it wasn't raining so much so my friends would go out.

For some reason, they think they'll melt in it.

-Deadpan

:brickwall:
*SMASH*
Beating my head against the computer out of frustration..  *SMASH*.. after trying and trying, to no avail.. *SMASH*.. to get a video onto google video. *SMASH*  I'm pretty sure the official count is now at hour five million spent trying to do this.  *SMASH*

*Thunk* .............

Midget

Counting another day of Duty Tech complete, back from a workout, heading to the shower and then out to visit someone.  Don't wait up for me Mom.

*editted for Prince Country spelling mistakes  :p

Making the Army.ca Super Heros  ;) :D

tmnt1.gif

tmnt2.gif

tmnt3.gif

tmnt4.gif

Slowmode        Deadpan          uncle-midget-boyd          MedTechStudent

Deadpan said:
Making the Army.ca Super Heros  ;) :D

tmnt1.gif

tmnt2.gif

tmnt3.gif

tmnt4.gif

Slowmode         Deadpan          uncle-midget-boyd          MedTechStudent

Epic
tmnt4.gif

trying to figure out how 347+17.35 + 347+17.35 equals 384.35    ???:crybaby:  :rage: :threat: :skull:

I hate paying invoices!!!

Back