• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

ex-Sup said:
At work, covering a colleague's class...Grade 9 drama. They're watching Grease...good lord!

It IS history for them :).

I'm waiting for Survivor to come on and then LOST (new episode!  ;D)...getting the occasional msn message from my boyfriend...and generally wondering how long my pre-sec clearance is going to %$#@ take.  :crybaby:  Oh yeah, and since I am whining, where is the spring weather???  ::)

Celticgirl said:
I'm waiting for Survivor to come on and then LOST (new episode!  ;D)...getting the occasional msn message from my boyfriend...and generally wondering how long my pre-sec clearance is going to %$#@ take.  :crybaby:  Oh yeah, and since I am whining, where is the spring weather???  ::)

Me too; waiting for Survivor -- it's the only reason I know Philly is beating Montreal right now.  ;D

Literally just got home from work - long long day.

PS - No snowshoes on any of them, though I did sweep the van today.

MM

Just finished playing some Call of Duty 4right now I am talking to a few friends, and eating a tea biscuit (YUM). 

I'm being nosey watching a scene unfold across the road in the apartments where I used to live. Ambulance pulled into the parkinglot, and mounties out searching for someone.
Wonderful little town this is. *cough*

Midget

Thinking of breakfast, maybe grilled cheese sangers, and orange mango juice, then back to bed. I am lucky I hydrated heaps, as my hang over is not too bad, feeling a little drained.

Now for those grilled cheese, yes I'll do them olutside on the bbq. Just after 0600 now, still a cool 16C!

Sitting here at work playing Pocket Tanks Deluxe ver.1.3, as I wait for my turret Op Crse to finish (few fires to put out today) -  very addictive game,

Just finished my BSc. in astrophysics.  Time for a blackberry margherita!  ;D

Just recently home from finding what seems to be either caribou or moose tracks with the lads.

Since I was the only one with a knife of the three of us, and wasn't scared of what was around the next corner, I held point :D ;)

Baker

Baker said:
Since I was the only one with a knife of the three of us, and wasn't scared of what was around the next corner, I held point :D ;)

I hope it was a BIG knife because, you know, those are big beasts :).

I'm listening to Beau Dommage and wondering why I feel old ...

Baker said:
Yeah they are a mighty size, but I only had my Gerber. Better then nothing I suppose.

Well, you could have try to teach the moose how to use it as a toothpick, while your friends walk away, I suppose  :D !

Love translation website, very usefull when my brains goes blank at cure-dent  :)!

Add :

I'm now listening to something else so I feel younger  :D ...

Cut the grass, watering the lawn, and topping off the pool.

having a beer,,smoking a cig... just finished planting up my veggie garden
and listening to ccr (credence clear water revival) (loud)ish
damn im empty (goin for a beer)
                                      best regards,,,
                                            scoty b

Back