• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Another day of dive medicine - have an exam tomorrow  ::) as well a being a co-presenter for skin problems and diving fitness.

MM

Sitting down with my glass of Scotch after my last day of work before the surgery on Friday.
Still debating on whether or not to go dressed as a corpse, I mean it will be Halloween afterall.
And still hoping that some of those Nurse interns are dressed like french maids for Halloween.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Sitting down with my glass of Scotch after my last day of work before the surgery on Friday.
Still debating on whether or not to go dressed as a corpse, I mean it will be Halloween afterall.
And still hoping that some of those Nurse interns are dressed like french maids for Halloween.

Midget
:rofl: Do it man! Do it!

Beav

Having a scotch and playing fetch with one of my Shepherds - the 90 lb 9 month old male who I refer to as Little Big Man - while PPCLI Gal plays with the 15 week old Shepherd upstairs (separated because the little one has a broken leg and is now worth more than a mottorcycle at $6500 dollars since the day she was born...)

The Beaver said:
:rofl: Do it man! Do it!

Beav

Their senses of humor would probably end up being just as morbid, and I'd likely end up waking up in the morgue. Hehe I could get pneumonia and die if they did that and they wouldn't even know. On second thought, dying in the morgue from pneumonia doesn't sound too fun. :-\

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Their senses of humor would probably end up being just as morbid, and I'd likely end up waking up in the morgue. Hehe I could get pneumonia and die if they did that and they wouldn't even know. On second thought, dying in the morgue from pneumonia doesn't sound too fun. :-\

Midget
At least the Scotch would be cool there ;)

The Beaver said:
At least the Scotch would be cool there ;)

Good point, but I've already been told my a number of people that I am not allowed to either bring my scotch, or have it delivered to me while I'm in the hospital. 
I am currently working on building a reaalllly long straw.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Good point, but I've already been told my a number of people that I am not allowed to either bring my scotch, or have it delivered to me while I'm in the hospital. 
I am currently working on building a reaalllly long straw.

Midget
They said no scotch, what about other fun liquids?

;D
Beaver

- Lovely sunny day in Wainwright, prob hit 19 C.  Dark now, a bit cooler in our three sections of Mod, almost time to light the afterburner on the Dantherm.

Sitting somewhere in the Pet Trg Area, freezing parts of me that are not designed to freeze. But having fun at the same time!

Making homemade chili and homemade bread for dinner tonight.
Hubby has been in the field for 2 1/2 weeks and will be home any time now.  ;D

Well EW, sounds like by the morning, you'll have what we call in Australia 'shagger's back', ha!  Enjoy.

Personally, I am still getting over the shock of Cog-Dis's sanctioning of 9-11, this post is located in the attack on a HVT in Syria thread on here. Totally disgusted!

Meanwhile, in this hot and sunny tropical paradise, its 31 Oct, not only Halloween, but Beersheeba Day, when 91 yrs ago, the Aussie Light Horse charged the Turks at Beersheeba, Palestine (now Israel).

Today I remember how we celebrated in Karhk (Baghdad), just behind the smashed Baath Pty HQ, on top of one of our buildings, about 100 metres from Saddam was being held for the night. AC/DC barked into the night as evening prayers echoed. Saddam would have heard both, ha!

At the Regiment today we are having a volley ball tourny, followed by a BBQ at the 41 Club, then an early knock and home.

Gunshow in Brisbane tomorrow - I'll be there for 0900!

OWDU

Sitting here watching TV and cursing the stupid teenagers outside setting off fireworks in the street...just feet away from my car, no less.  :mad:  Isn't it a school night, boys?  ::)

Chillaxin' with a few wobbly pops...and getting my costume ready for tmr...work should be fun...lol

Going to go out for big people Halloween tmr night...alllrighttt!!!!  8)

HL

What an excellent Halloween's night.

Its 1840h 31 Oct,, the sun is setting, and its so warm, maybe 26 or 27C, little wind.

I've been for a swim twice since I am home, cooked some chook and oven chips.

The past 30 mins has been non stop at my door with kids dressed up. The first ones were wre by neighbours from Brandon Manitoba, who moved here two years ago.

A quiet night after a fun day at the Regiment.

OWDU

Wishing everyone a HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!  I hope you all have a great day!

I'm about to be in the car bound for Halifax. This Halloween isn't trick or treat ... it's surgery. And I can't even have a coffee.

Midget

Just off work, and uploading pictures from last night's Halloween party at Griffins.

Hey Vern, I think I got a couple of you  in your costume ;)

Back